Your everything

A cold winter night. Clouds were covering up the night skies. Snow had falling down for days. Covering up everything in a thick layer of snow. This night was no different from any other. I had been walking from school. I had to finish some of my school work. I wish the snow would just stop falling, I thought to myself wishful. But I'd just be lying to myself. Although the weather had happen to be glum. So I had no desire to really do much, except go do studies. Even going to work was a pain.

I just walked and wandered my eyes all over the slightly frozen river, the tree filled with lights. Wondering over what I was going to do when the snow had stopped falling. I was to tired to even think it through. It wasn't always like this, so barren and cold, twisted and frozen. I thought to myself as my feet dug into the snow, a small thin path of foot prints lay behind me, telling me where I have came from, but not where I am going.

The winds were cold, almost freezing my skin with a simple touch. The icy winds blew against my jacket, the fabric keeping me warm, enough to feel comfortable but not to keep my cold thoughts away.

Fresh white snow falling from the sky, hitting my face as I walked through the sidewalk completely feeling like I was about to blackout.

I was too lost in thought when I broke the trance. When I heard my name being called. Recognizing the voice I turned my head to see Brady pulling his car over on the side of the road. I stopped in my tracks feeling relief but at the same time I felt myself feeling like I wanted nothing to do with him. Lying to myself once again. When really I did want something to do with him.

Don't get me wrong I love Brady. He's like the sweetest and very handsome. The point of being I felt myself liking him more and more each day. He was genuinely the only person who made me feel like I was something. Which scares me because I don't want to feel stupid when he leaves. I don't want to lose him. He's basically all I got.

"Melanie let me take you home." He shouted, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion. Awe even when he's confused he still looked adorable and handsome. Too hard to resist. Let's not forget he doesn't know about my feelings for him. I never got the chance to tell him but even if I did I wouldn't tell him.

"Go away Brady. Go home." I replied. My tone coming out harsher than ever. Not intentionally. I hesitantly walked away. Feeling nothing but tired. But also wanting the urge to talk to him. And just kiss him.

"Melanie!" He shouted. From a distance I could hear him unbuckle his seat belt, getting out the car. Until I felt his hand on my arm, turning me to look at him. I sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down my cheeks. Tears spilt over and flowed down my face like a river escaping a dam. A solemn tear fell down my cheek. My body looked calm compared to how tangled my mind was.

Guilt and hurt registered on her face as she turned away.

"Melanie. No no don't cry." He gently wiped my tears. Sending me the sweetest smile ever. "Brady I'm so sorry for being such a jerk to you. I-" I was cut off when his lips hit me. It took me by surprise. Because it was Brady. Did he really like me? Or was this just a game to him?

I hesitantly kissed him but did anyways. Finally giving in. His cold lips sending shivers down my spine. I pulled away leaning onto his forehead. Exhaling finally in peace. "Melanie I like you. I like you a lot. More than I've liked anyone for as long as as I've lived. The way I feel for you is very rare. But it feels good. When I'm around you I feel myself feel very nervous and god your eyes completely drive me crazy. You're everything Melanie. Everything I've ever wanted." He whispered. I gently placed my hands on his cheeks, gliding my thumb on his freckles.

"I just found it easier to avoid you." I whispered. He chuckled kissing me.

747 wordsAww I literally found this so cute

747 words
Aww I literally found this so cute