Im scared to lose you

I tied my hair up in a ponytail. The hair tie being red and glittery. Given that it was the colors of the restaurant. The ends of my long hair being perfectly curled, hitting my mid back. I was taking another night shift. I could use the extra cash.

As I was about to serve a couple of beers. I got a text. I quickly checked. Seeing as how it was from Brady. Me and him weren't doing so good. We had a few difficulties in our relationship. But yet we still made it work. He texted something like 'I love you Melanie. I know we have been through some arguments but I want you to know I'll always love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.' I quickly texted back 'I love you too Brady. Like a lot. I have to get back to work, okay? I'll text you after. I love you so so much'

Brady was well aware of where I have been working the past couple of months. He wasn't happy at all. If it weren't for the revealing clothes he wouldn't have minded but I just happen to be working with a very short skirt that was red and had black and white stripes on the hem of the skirt. As well as a v-neck short top that also had black and white stripes on the edges of the top. Pairing the outfit with white socks that had red stripes, and finally black shoes.

It was so uncomfortable but this was really the only job I could find as of now. As soon as I find something else I'll quit. This job is the worst. I hate it.

I stuffed my phone back in my skirt. I sighed and placed the chicken wings and beers on the tray. Ready to serve and just be done with it.

I turned around with the tray, as one of the girls I worked with walked past me sending me a soft smile. Which I gladly returned.

I headed towards the table of four men, patiently waiting. I placed the tray down forcing a smile because nobody wants to be around a bitch all the time. Besides I somehow made a good out of it. I'd usually get a good amount of tips if I actually smiled.

"Okay. That's uh, thirty six bucks." I smiled. As one of them started pulling on his wallet. When one of them stoped him. " Oh I got it." I forwarded my hand so he could hand me the money. Although instead of placing it in my hand he grabbed the hem of my skirt placing a 40 dollar. As he caressed my stomach.

"Keep the change, darling." Blowing me a kiss.

Darling my ass sweetheart. I however couldn't really do anything in these type of situations. What is their to do. I mean that's the whole point of working here.

I forced a smile. "Thanks." I replied as I grabbed the tray leaving the table.

As soon as I turned around they started chuckling, whistling. Never in my life have I felt on the verge of tears. Nonetheless I sucked it up. Because that's what you do. I wasn't in the mood to cry about it. I just haven't gotten used to the idea of being around pervs.

I just wanted to go home. I wanted to just finally feel at peace. I wanted Brady.

The rest of the night was horrible but I still managed. 50 bucks of tip wasn't bad. Probably have made more than the last couple of weeks.

I made my way towards my car finally closing the sports bar. I started driving home. Getting a chance to see my parents. The thing was that they didn't know I was working their. I didn't want them to because they'd just make me quit. And I didn't want to. The only reason why I was really even working was to help my parents out.

I mean we're doing good so far. I just thought maybe they'd want help. I grabbed my house keys, unlocking the door.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted. No answer they probably went out or something like that.

I leaned against the kitchen counter. Reaching for my bag taking out the money I made.

I placed the crumbled bucks on the kitchen counter. I could only hold so much. In the midst of my despair, tears erupted like a thunderstorm, drenching my cheeks and leaving me gasping for breath. I sobbed placing my hands on my face. Tears cascaded down like a waterfall, each drop carrying the weight of a thousand unspoken emotions, refusing to be contained by my trembling resolve.