You intruge me

I quickly grabbed the tray with plates, running food to one of my tables. As I was doing that the host, Maddison stopped me.

"Hey Melanie sorry but I just sat a pair at table ten in your section." She smiled.

"Oh kay thanks." I said on a hurry to serve the food.

Ater getting the food to where it needed to be and made sure they weren't missing anything I went to my table.

As I approached the table I saw two boys. The other had his back turned to me. But the other had short brunette hair, green eyes and some freckles covering his face. It came to me then. It was Connor. One of my closest friends or sort of.

I walked up to them and smiled.

"Hi I'm Melanie I'll be your server today, what can I get you guys for drinks." I greeted.

Connor looked up, smiling at me. "Melanie, what's up? How have you been?" He asked." "Uhm just working. You?" "Not much. This is Brady my brother." I looked to see his identical twin. He looked the exact same just with a bunch more freckles.

He caught my eye. He was cute. I smiled at him. "Hi Brady, I've heard about you." "It's nice to finally meet you." He smiled.

"You too. So what can I get you guys for drinks?" They both gave me their drink orders.

"Okay, can I get you guys started with any appetizers?" I added.

"Can we please get nachos." "Sure thing, I'll be back with your drinks and nachos. It was good to see you both." I smiled before leaving and getting their orders.

Brady's point of view

After we ordered our drinks and nachos our waitress left the table. Melanie was really gorgeous. She had long black hair that almost reached her waist, and beautiful brown eyes.

"What are you doing?" Connor asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Don't be stupid. I saw the way you were looking at her." Connor said.

"Shut up."

Melanie's point of view

After leaving the table I quickly ran to tell my best friend about the cute boy.

"Megan!" I said running up to her.

"What? What's up." She said putting a check in the check book, so she can take it to one of her tables she served.

"One of the guys at table ten in my section is really cute and so sweet." I told her.

"Oh really?" She smiled. "Yes." I smiled. "Whats he look like, I'll take a look when I drop this off at my table."

I specifically explained what he looked like when she smirked at me. "Just don't get them confused they're identical twins."

"You see these are like smart bombs you point them in the right direction and shit gets real." She said, smirking as she cupped my breasts. Me and Megan were pretty close.

"Just go." rolling my eyes jokingly.

After a few Megan came back with an excited look on her face.

"He is cute, they both are. But you do know who they are right?"

"Yeah Brady and Connor noon."

"Why didn't you say anything?" "You know them?" " "Brady's a movie star and Connor is his super cute twin."