Her

I sat next to Brady on his bed as I laid my head on his chest, his arm tangled on my shoulder as he rubbed my back in circular motion. Scrolling through our phones.

Until I felt bored. I looked at Brady smiling as a brain wave hit me. I fully looked at him, sitting seiza-style. His hand sliding down on my knee. I nibbled on my lip as I leaned forward pecking his face all over.

"Melanie!" He laughed as he tried getting away. "No, no your aren't going anywhere Brady Noon."  I delicately grabbed his head, giving him more pecks.

He grabbed my waist making me lay down with him. Landing on top of him giving me more access to his face.

Until we heard a knock on his door. I sustained myself as I placed my hands on the bed. "Come in." He shouted. His twin brother, Connor poked his head out.

"Connor hi." I smiled as I got off Brady, sitting crisscrossed on the bed. "Hi Melanie! I was wondering if you guys wanted to go swimming?"

I gave Brady a look asking him if he wanted to, he nodded a simple yes. "Yeah sure." Brady replied.

"Okay. Hurry up kids." He softly chuckled as he shut the door behind him.

"Come on don't want to keep him waiting." I patted his leg, walking towards his closet as I kept my many of bathing suits here. Sometimes forgetting them. "We don't?" "Nope, remember when he scolded us for about 3 minutes straight when we came late to his game which I don't blame. I'd be pretty pissed."

I grabbed my two piece set from one of his drawers placing them on the floor. I halfway pulled down my skirt that I was currently wearing when I looked up at him. He just kept staring at me. I put my hand on my hip, rolling my eyes at him.

"What so your going to sit their and just watch?" I joked. "I mean..." he shrugged, with a huge smirk on his face. I smiled back at him throwing his swimming trunks at him. "Hurry up." I laughed.

"Okay ma." He got up going towards his bathroom closing the door. I shook my head at him.

I decided to put on my two piece set that was light pink with skinny silver straps on them. I walked towards his mirror as I tied my hair up in a ponytail.

Brady's point of view
As soon as I was done putting on my swimming trunks on I walked out the bathroom to be met with Melanie, as she tied her hair up in a ponytail.

I stopped mid track as soon as I saw her. I wanted to ask her if she was ready but no words came out my mouth. Yes I've seen her in her bathing suits before, but she never failed to make me speechless. I mean look at her shes the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.

She looks just like a dream. The prettiest women I've ever seen.

When she smiled, the stars sparkled, the moon gloomed, and the sun shined. The universe knew, how rare she was. As cheesy as it sounds it was true.
She looked to good to be true. I am truly grateful for her mother. Gifting me the most amazing women. Otherwise I wouldn't know where I'd be without her.

I walked towards her, placing my hands on her waist. She smiled at me through the reflections on the mirror. She grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers together.

She turned around looking up at me with her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. Delicately placing her hands on my jaw caressing my cheek. "You are so handsome Brady. I don't know what I'd do without you." Her hands sliding around my neck. Tangling them. I pulled her closer than ever. Not wanting to ever let her go.

"I love you Melanie." I whispered. "I love your more bray." I leaned in kissing her unbelievably soft lips. That hint of strawberry hitting my tongue.

She slowly pulled away. "I'll race you." She laughed as she ran past me. Although not really because as soon as she passed me I grabbed her waist pulling her back. "Your an ass." She chuckled as she pecked my lips.

If only 16 year old Melanie and 17 year old Brady could see themselves right about now. See how far they have gotten. From the very first time they met. If only 16 year old Melanie could see how Brady's school folder had his folder packed with pictures of her in it. If only 17 year old Brady knew how Melanie's school folder had pictures of him in it.

803 words Thought this was so cute!

803 words
Thought this was so cute!