Mistletoe

Brady's point of view

She is beautiful as ever. The most beautiful women I've ever seen. Melanie Perez the love of my life. One day I'm going to wife her up. Trust. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She has me and I have her. Always. She's my best friend, I couldn't have asked for better. Theirs no better than her.

I looked at the girl beside me. She held my cold hand, gazing at the view in front of her. The street lights making her chocolate brown eyes sparkle. Gorgeous as ever. Little snowflakes covering half of her brunette long hair and her gray beanie. Her nose pink from the coldness. Her long eyelashes having bits of snowflakes. The air was really cold, making our breath visible, and as we walked, the snow under our feet made a soft crunching sound. The sunlight sparkled on the frozen surfaces, creating a magical sight that felt like a dance with the winter cold. The snow was whalebone white.

Heavy snow, ice accumulation, freezing temperatures and wind chill. In all honesty it was my favorite time of year. Especially since me and my girlfriend could do many things together. Enjoying one another's company.

We decided to just take a look at the lights that we're always set at the park. Something we loved to do every year. However between now and then I felt as if I didn't see her as much as I used to. My acting career keeping me busy. It wasn't as easy. Having to be here and their, barely getting to see my family and her. Which really sucked. But believe it or not I just wanted this only for her. Then again I enjoy it. Getting to meet new people. It's a very wonderful experience. I'm glad I got the opportunity.

But I want to give her the world. She's the reason I keep going.

She deserves it. All of it. So I have and am going to work my butt off for this. Wether I like it or not. For her. I want her to have everything.

"Melanie can I ask you something?" I blurted out of the blue. Curious to what her answer would be. "Ask me." She replied, with her gorgeous smile. "Do you...do you think I deserve to be here? Like who I am today? Have I worked enough? Do you think they're proud of me? Are you?" I nervously asked her.

She looked at me, with her eyebrows furrowed. She looked at me as if I was crazy, I could see the concerned look on her face. "Brady...why would you think like that? If anything your the person who deserves it all. You've bust your ass for this. Ive seen how hard you have worked. I absolutely admire your hard work. Every day I wake up proud of you, glad I got the chance to know you. I'm not saying this just to make you feel better I'm saying this because it's true, and the truth is I look up to you bray. And not just because you're taller than me. I want to be like you. I want to accomplish the things you have. Don't be silly Brady. You've worked more than enough. I am very proud of you and so are they. More than proud. I love you so so much. More than anything. Okay?"

I felt her soft hands delicately grab onto my jaw, she smiled at me. Showing off her pearly whites that seemed to make weak every single time. I leaned in kissing her soft cold lips. I held onto her waist wanting her closer to me. The feeling of her just made me feel somewhat special. That feeling only came when it was her.

She pulled away, leaning her forehead against mine. I smiled at her, as she did the same. She is just unbelievably gorgeous.

"Now come on, I really want to see how they decorated it this year." Dragging me, as she held onto my hand tightly.

"It's always the same." I laughed. "That's not true, last year they had decorated the trees with the same lights." She argued.

________

"It's so pretty Brady, they used different lights this time."

As I walked towards her, I could see that both the lamp poles on the other ends of the concrete were connected with an inhoom christmas artificial plaid garland green pine branch while in the center they held a Christmas wreath that had a red bow on top, and on the bottom it held a mistletoe. Going completely unnoticed by her. I smirked when an idea popped up.

"Hey Melanie do you know what that is? It looks like a deer but I'm not sure if it is." I pointed to a random tree from across me. She walked towards me as she held onto my waist trying to locate to where my finger was pointing towards to.

"I don't see anything?" "Oh shoot it left." She hummed and 'mhm'

"Here. Look." When I could see her soft smile as she pulled out her phone going into the camera app, pulling me closer to her as she adjusted the camera towards us. She placed her lips on mine as I smiled into the kiss, I placed my thumb on her chin. Taking the shot, she kept her soft lips pressed up against mine. She giggled as she pulled away. Putting her phone back in her pocket.

As she was about to leave to look at the lights, I tapped her shoulder. Facing towards me she raised her eyebrows with a smile.

"I think you owe me another kiss." I stated.

"And why is that Noon?" She questioned with attitude, her hands on her hips. One thing about Melanie is that she always had an attitude. Sometimes I found it attractive other times I'd find it annoying.

I pointed at the mistletoe above us, grinning from ear to ear. "Well then you just might be lucky tonight Brady Noon." She laughed as she pressed her lips onto mine. Completely sealing the space between us. My hands flew to her waist pulling her closer, as she wrapped one of her arms around my neck the other holding onto my cheek.

Never in my entire life had I thought about letting her go nor leaving her. Because in the end it will always be her. I don't think I could ever find myself stop loving her. She's all I want.

1081 words

1081 words