Chapter 34: Serena

Slurp of my coca milk resonated in the environment around us. I and Gavin already came across one month of our relationship.
A month full of smiles, love and intimacy.
But as one can guess, Theodore have been dying to meet Gavin. And of course, not in a good way. He wanted to meet him so as to examine him. So that he can decide, if I am actually in good hands of not. And whether, Gavin is worth my love or not.
And Theodore was not alone in this set mission. But he also involved Sydney equally. He should have at least left that poor lamb.
But no, Theodore being Theodore.
So eventually, date and place were set and I came there with Gavin on the decided time.
But our investigators were there even before us. Looking at them, I was not able to draw out any differentiation in between them and Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. They did resembled them a lot.
And as a conclusion, here we are. Where they looked down at Gavin as if he is some specimen present in the science lab.

“Guys stop this. Please.”

I interrupted. I can’t take this anymore. They are being too much.

“Don’t stare at him. You are making him nervous.”

“Am I?”

Theodore turned back to look at Gavin, who was already looking at me with one eyebrow raised. Does he feel that I am doubting his skills?
Well! Yes I am. I can’t feed my innocent boy to these hungry wolves.

“Is he?”

“I am not.”

Theodore and Gavin spoke almost in a breath difference.

“You are.”

I retaliated with equal and opposite force.

“I am not.”

He repeated himself again.

“You are. Just shut up.”

I screamed. Even Theodore shifted on his seat getting whiff of my madness. They should have not agitated me.

“What’s wrong with you guys? Why can’t you just accept him, that yes he does likes me and he is worth enough.”

Theodore sighed looking at me as if I am some bratty kid asking for permission to go in a late night party.

“Things are not that easy.”

“Don’t. Just don’t come with your fucked up philosophies, I will punch you on your face.”

I warned Theodore. But he didn’t stopped. He continued himself.

“He may not be someone he seemed to be.”

“Theodore, I will..”

“What you are saying is totally true.”

Gavin interrupted me. Every other pair of eye present on table turned to him.

“In today’s world, to pretend someone you are not is as easy as to snap a finger.”

He passed a smile to Theodore. And i know this smile. A well known one. Sly.

“But, does any of that matter to us here?”

“What?”

Sydney narrowed her eyes.

“How can that not matter?”

“Why would it? Unless Serena knows I like her with all my heart. I don’t care about any other being’s opinion. And not just that. I am not on cheating her, is faithful to her. I, from my side is keeping her happy?”

I kept looking at him. Am I constantly avoiding something. Something, that is in front of my eyes, but I am turning blind eye to it.
He turned to me.

“But I am not hiding anything from her.”

No, I must be imagining things. No doubt, Gavin is clever. Too clever for me. But he can’t betray me. He have protected me, provided me with shelter, stood up as my man of course to save my name. He can never harm me.

“Of course other than business related things.”

He again smiled at me.
And my smile emerged from down my heart. I was actually happy.
Soon our lunch arrived and we dug in.
After finishing it, I and Sydney, went to washroom. I didn’t wished to leave Gavin alone with Theodore. God knows what more he might spew.
But Sydney wanted to go really bad and also not alone. Hence, I went with her.
When I returned to our table, Gavin and Theodore were looking at each other as if one is lion and other is leopard in jungle. I cleared my throat to clear the air, but failed miserably.
Thankfully, soon this uncomfortable luncheon came to an end. I will soon need to meet Theodore and Sydney. And that too all alone.

“I am really sorry.”

I apologized Gavin as soon as we got in the car.
It was hushed in car for some period, before I spoke to dissolve this silence gnawing at me.
Gavin didn’t spoke for some moment, before he dipped his head. Its so difficult to read his expressions. Whether he is angry or not, its really difficult to know.

“Are you really sorry?”

He turned to me and his question astonished me. He is not like this. How come he turned this way?

“I am.”

I whispered.
Gavin’s warm palm landed on my thighs and ascended up along side with my hitched breath.

“Show me your sincerity.”

“Huh?”

I was not able to process any of it. My whole concentration shifted to his fingers, that were working on it’s perfect points.

“Gavin.”

I closed my eyes. And he chuckled.

“Sweetness, its you who have to show sincerity. Not me.”

I still didn’t opened my eyes. I was melting under his perfect, warm touch.
Taking a sharp turn, Gavin took way to dirt track, full of bumps. I finally opened my eyes to look at the front of me. It way to some kind of field.
Field of blue mist flowers. They were in abundance. So many that the land turned purple.

“Where are we going?”

I asked, trying to focus.

“Going to take care of our urges.

He turned to me and winked.

“In a bit wild and thrilling form.”

“Gavin. What if someone sees us?”

“So? I will cover you up.”

He replied in seconds, parking his car and instructing me to come out.
Anyways, anyone will barely be able to make us out. First this place is quiet abandoned. Second, sky was already turning dark, which means in my favour.
As soon as I set foot out, he crashed his lips on mine.
While his tongue worked on my lips and explored my mouth, his hands took my pantie out. Touching it on a particular place, he smiled as if have discovered some secret.

“And you are already soaking for me, darling?”

He stuffed it in his pocket. I don’t know for some reason, this seemed more sexy to me, turning me into a mess.

“Come.”

He held my hand and took me to the bonnet of car. Causing me to lay on the top of it, with my back facing him, he hiked my skirt up.
Cold breeze and his finger worked on my mound, sweet sensation tempted me to moan.

“Gavin.”

“Sorry Serene. We don’t have much time for the play.”

His two fingers entered me in a go and my muscles contracted around them, embedding it with its warmth and wetness.
Will it be weird, if I say I liked this roughness? Or I liked how we are committing sins under the open sky? Or I liked the thrill it was giving me, kicking in the flow of hormones?
Even if one will call me psycho, I will accept it gladly. Yes, I am weird. But this is how I am.

“Shall we jump to the main course?

“Please.”

I whimpered as his finger caught the speed. But soon, he took his finger completely out of me. Immediately, my empty place missed them.
But without any further delay, he replaced them with something big, hard, and veiny.
And I loved it.
My toes curled, my fingers danced along the bonnet to find a support for myself, and my throat tore with screams emerging.

“I see, so you love this thrills?”

He whispered saturating sugar in my ears. He spoke in between his animalistic moves.

“I will make arrangements to continue this service in your honour.”

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update.

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡