Chapter 30: Serena

As soon as we set our foot in Gavin’s penthouse, he marched immediately towards his room. Looking at him avoiding me, got my  nerves all frustrated and irritated. His constant actions are exasperating me now.

“Gavin stop avoiding me.”

Alcohol in my blood and it’s after taste in my tongue was intoxicating and taking best shape of itself.
Turning back, he looked at me and was burning holes through me with piercing gaze in his oceanic eyes.

“I am not avoiding you.”

“You are.”

I almost screamed in pure frustration.
Halting on his track, he turned back exhaling.

“I-am-not-Serena.”

He pronounced every single word separately.

“Why would I?”

He spoke lazily, shrugging his shoulder, irritating me even further.

“You clearly know why? I didn’t knew Mr. Gavin Gray so tough from outside is a looser at heart.”

As if, have taken my revenge, passing a victorious smile, I turned to walk back to my room, when I felt a tug in my wrist and next moment my face was pressed against the wall and hand twisted from behind.

“Do you really want to know why I am avoiding you and what all sins I wish to commit with you?”

Even my intoxicated brain was able to register his hot breath falling on my ear and his hardness poking on my back, because of his proximity.

“I want to loose my control around you and dive in your warmth.”

His words penetrated my brain and instantly my cheeks heat up.
All the blurriness my head was experiencing shredded away and I felt a strange, needy sensation in between my thighs. His wild breath, his rough hold, his hard boner, turned me exited to an extent with no turning point.
If any soul would ask me at this moment that do I want this, do I wish to him to commit these sins with me? Do I really wish him to loose his control around me?
My answer to that question will be yes.
A big big very willing yes!
My breathing escalated and my heart thumped against my ribcage as if would tear off my chest and run off.

Leaving my body with a jerk, he took few steps back, causing a distance and cold air to occupy in between us. Temperature of corridor fell few degrees low and freezing air shrouded me. His warmth was long gone.

“Go in your room Serena.”

I turned back slowly to face him. His eyes contracted, where lust and need floated. My eyes drifted down to where a tent was formed on Gavin’s pant and was poking on it to drill holes. When I looked back at him, the intensity his gaze held, deepen and he flexed his Adam’s apple up and down.
I raised my hand to touch him there, the particular place where it was almost painful for him to get control of himself. But he stopped me in the midway. Every single time he does that.

“Go in you room Serena.”

I looked at him, as if he is not being serious at this point.

“And do lock your door.”

He again bobbed his Adam’s apple.

“Do you really wish that?”

I waited for him to answer me. But when I didn’t received any, I marched in my room, thumping my legs like a four year old kid, against the floor. Closing the door I sat against it, on the floor.
Everything replayed on my mind like a broken record. Every single time when he toyed with me, came rushing back in front of my eyes.
How can he be this selfish? Have he always been like this? Was I not able to decipher him?
Or what ever he is doing is purely his compulsion? But what possibly it can be?

I was totally aware, how my inebriated mind will not be able to process things. Outcomes will be zero, so I decided to give it some rest. Walking near bed, I let my body fall on the it and bounce before settling on it.

Next day skipping breakfast and to be specific, skipping any further awkward situations in between us, I headed to my clinic directly. Passing my days listening to mental problems of different patients when my own mental health is burning in hell, I somehow crossed the day.
By the end of the day, I and Theodore again made up plan to meet but this time I completely prohibited myself from drinking. Thought of even drinking a drop, brought me back to yesterday’s fish market I made. This was all Theodore’s mistake. If that idiot would have simply dropped me home, nothing of this would have occurred, neither would have I experienced his hard boner against my back. Which I definitely am craving.
We invited Sydney too, but she was busy with some work and said a straight no on our face.

Sitting on the bar I ordered myself a glass of chilled Mojito while Theodore again went for a hard drink. I stared down at him, only if my beautiful eye were capable enough to kill someone by a mere look. After turning my life in to a total mess, he is here to make his’ and Winter’s life the same.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

I screamed out of no where, not related to any of our prior on-going topic. Theodore looked as me as if I am possessed by some heavy spirit.

“What the hell his wrong with you?”

He turned back rolling his eyes and mumbled bringing the brim of his glass near his lips.

“Screaming like a mad girl.”

“Why are you drinking one glass after another.”

He sighed like some elderly man.

“Work pressure.”

He lied. I can read his face.

“Winter said something?”

He turned back facing me with shock clearly evident in his black eyes.

“She..”

He thought for some moment before continuing.

“..She is hiding something from me.”

He concluded. He continued his blabbering about her how he was able to read her eyes and how she hesitate every time he brings up a decade ago things to the surface.

Love can actually turn a sane man insane.

I exhaled when he was done with his chattering and concluded how he don’t want to forgive her. I rolled my eyes. What hypocritical person he is. At a point his chattering turned annoyingly intolerable.

“Lets go home together.”

I suggested him. He needs a break. A much needed one.

“No, I have work.”

He slurred frustrating me further.

“In this state you will work?”

He nodded his head as if it is attached with some spring.

“I will go back and work.”

He was totally wasted. And I was afraid, he might harm Winter in this state of his’.

“Theo I don’t want to return home all alone.”

He looked dazed at me.

“Return back to him.”

He giggled like a teen girl and my wish to smack his head got strong.

“Why? Don’t you want to return to love of your life.”

Saying so he climbed down stool and walk off, leaving me alone.

“I don’t know. I am not able to understand.”

I spoke to myself, letting my voice to disperse somewhere in the middle of the loud music surrounding me. I will have to face him, either today or tomorrow. Nothing can prevent that.
Bracing up myself, I too climbed down the stool and made my way to exit. Reaching the pent house I opened the door and I totally turned dumbstruck.
First thing that came to my mind was, I entered correct house right?

The hall was full of fairy lights roses and balloons. I wish so much I brought Theodore with me. At least I would have not had any wrong feelings.

Because in the middle of all these was standing Theodore, with bunch of red rosses.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update. What do you think, Gavin is upto?

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡