12. Dinner pt2

".... Thank you...

"You know he's not normally like that..."

Dakota sighed as she sat in the car next to Keegan. "I love your son, I would never do a thing to hurt him... but what he did.. that near killed me inside..."

"I know... Sheree and other girls that he has been with really got to him... he is a good man.. who was taken advantage of by his own uncle and wife...they played him... it doesn't give him the right to do what he did to you... but you do know him...

Dakota nodded. "I just think I need some time away from him right now...

 "I just think I need some time away from him right now

"I agree..."

Dakota got out of the car at her own apartment. Keegan headed back home.
He called Lamar. "Dad...

"How's he doing?."

"Yeah, he's calm now... I might stick around here with him for a bit... I've never seen him like that, not Arlen..."

"I know.... Sheree and Jase affected him more than we all realised... it just took a small trigger to set him off..."

"Dakota is good for him too...

"Yep.. we need to make him see that... I need to head back to the house, I've got Dad and Lena coming over for dinner so let me know if anything else happens I'll be there straight away.."

As that call ended another call came through to his cell, he didn't know the number so he picked up and stayed quiet.
"Keegan...

"Who is this?.."

"It's Charm...

"Sup lil sis?." He said with a frown as he put the call on speaker as he was driving.

"It's Storm... she's been taken...

"Whoa, what do you mean she's been taken?"

"The Devil... he was following us we went to the mall and he just walked in... Venice tried to intervene but he hit her... hard...

"WHAT!..."

"I'm really worried about Storm, and I can't get hold of mom and dad..."