37. Erupt pt2

"... and you're sure?."

"Yeah... she goes under the name of Tina Reece... but when I dug a bit deeper... she is Lexi Taylor...

"But didn't she die... like way back?.." Anton said to Shelby,

"She isn't the Lexi Taylor... she is her daughter... a daughter she had with Ty... who used to be on Jenson's team of elites.. years back... seems she and Nijada found each other.. and she wanted revenge on her family.. as in dad cos he was her mothers twin brother... and Nijada loves a bit of revenge on dad and C as we know, so it was a no brainer for her to team up and do the ultimate... swap the kids at birth....

 swap the kids at birth

"Fuck!." Tian said. "So this Lexi.. is pops grand daughter and dad's niece...

"Our cousin.." Shelby said.

Tian and Anton looked at each other. "Ty assaulted Lena when she was younger, she was really freaked out by him..." Anton said. "If she's his daughter then fuck knows how this is gonna go down."

"I guess it's time we went back and told dad everything." Tian said.

————-

".... Lena please don't kick off here... I can't back you up... I need to protect these twins...

"Then go home and leave me to it...

"I'm not gonna do that...

"I'm killing this bitch tonight...

".... What's wrong ladies.. why don't you come back and have a drink with us." Lydia said opening the bathroom door and walking in. "Loren has just left, her new man is picking her up outside.."

Lena ran out of the door and bypassed everyone until she got outside the main door. She could see to the left of her Loren waiting to be picked up, she stood back slightly and waited. Charisma joined her. "Lena...

Lena was too far gone, just staring. It was then the phantom pulled up. Loren walked towards the car and she got in the passenger seat so Lena quickly rushed up and jumped in the back. "Surely you should know Jenson that you should always lock your doors... a big man with a big name like yours...

 a big man with a big name like yours