1. One month on

"... hello... earth to Charisma...

Charisma turned and looked at Lena. "Look at him.. he has absolutely no idea that he's not related to any of us... I don't know how I'm ever gonna tell him... I raised him Lena..."

"Damn right you did sis

"Damn right you did sis... and he knows that and he loves you for it. Look at what he's got being with you and Keegan, being part of our family.."

Charisma sighed and looked back out of the French doors over the huge garden, which had been decorated with a marquee, food and drinks tables and a DJ stand ready for the triplets birthday bash. Jaxon laughed with Keane and Leyton and Charisma just watched him.
It was just one month ago, that Charisma found out that both Payton and Jaxon were not actually her kids. They had had it confirmed since then and now Charisma was left with the dilemma of telling Jaxon the truth. Payton was also still in the hold whilst she made her decision and while they tried to extract information from her on who had been helping her.

Keegan walked in. He bypassed Charisma and headed straight out to the garden. "Things any better between you and Keegan?." Lena asked.

"It will be fine... he wants to find the real twins and he doesn't understand my hold up on that..." she looked at Lena. "But do you see my hold up... that sweet, sweet boy out there... he is polite, helpful, and all round nice guy and I don't want to tear his world apart.."

"Listen, he will always be yours, you raised him...but you do need to make a decision..

"I know, I know." She said and carried some salad and dressing out to the main tables set up in the garden.

She was now 10 weeks pregnant and after being monitored closely by the doctors both babies seemed to be doing well though they had been told that they were by no means out of the woods yet.

Charisma unwrapped the food, everyone was arriving. She watched Keegan go to greet Trayvon and Charlotte as they walked in together hand in hand. Venice stood by her mom. "I see you side eyeing her..."

"Do you blame me with everything that has happened?.. I feel like my trust circle is even smaller now..."

"When are you telling Jax?.."