61. Guilty pleasures

"... so, tell me a bit about you... Because you really seem to have taken my brothers eye.." Venice said.

"I knew him from school, I absolutely adored him then, and I love him even more now... I was just quite a shy girl, and I didn't wanna approach him, and tell him how I felt about him... And then all of a sudden there he was standing in the coffee shop that I work in and I was about to serve him, and my heart was beating so fast..." she laughed.

"he's a keeper, out of all my brothers, Lamar is the one who is true to everything that he says, and what he tells you, you can take as granted

"he's a keeper, out of all my brothers, Lamar is the one who is true to everything that he says, and what he tells you, you can take as granted... He is not a disloyal man, he was really hurt when the shit happened with Chloe.... And I just wanted to say to you that if I made you feel in any way, awkward at all by having Chloe around, and not really talking to you... I apologise for that..."

"It's fine, it's going to be difficult for everybody to accept that things have changed... But I will do everything I can to support him and love him and I could never hurt him.." Chantal told her.

"me and Angel were supposed to be going out tonight, and then Lamar called and asked us to change our plans so that we could come and meet you properly... And I would do anything for Lamar, because he is a true warm light in my life... so although me and my man had a date, we bought the date here so it's all good.." she smiled.

Lamar walked up standing behind Chantal. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "I see that you've relaxed, you're less sweaty, less like a jumping bean and a lil bit more like the girl that I know and love now..." he laughed.

Chantal really was enjoying talking to his sisters, and actually feeling like they were beginning to understand who she was, and what she wanted a little bit better.

————

Keegan had been working with Marlon and Anton on the next shipments, that were due in from Columbia. It was midnight before they had finished, he hadn't looked at his phone, but he took it out to make sure that he hadn't received any text messages or calls from Charisma that he wasn't able to take at the time. He was deeply worried about the pregnancy, and he knew that he hadn't helped the situation at all and he just wanted everything to be okay.
He was happy to see that he hadn't received anything so that meant that things were okay. Instead, he saw that he had a message from an unknown number. He opened it and read it.
He soon realised that it was from Chloe.

Marlon peered over his shoulder. "Damn.. she texting you now?."

He nodded. "Yep.. I don't even have her number anymore, but she's obviously still got mine... I was hoping that she would just leave this alone, but it looks like she wants to get together and talk about it.."

"