19. Something up

"... Mar...

"Leyton where are you bro?." Lamar said picking up to him.

"I'm at the clinic can you come and get me...

"What are you doing at the clinic..

"I got into it last night... KJ...

"Wait

"Wait... you got set on by KJ..." he went quiet. Everyone had heard that KJ had lost an eyeball last night. "Did you do anything to him...

"No... someone helped me... the next thing I know I woke up at the clinic... everything is a blur, I was suffering with a concussion..."

"Aite... I'm a come and get you.. just stay where you are..." he said.

Lamar didn't live far from the clinic. He jumped into the car and he drove at speed. "call dad."

"Calling dad!." The robotic voice said back to him. And the phone began to ring all around the car.

"Son..." Keegan said his voice groggy seeing as he had only had a couple of hours sleep thanks to Charisma making him work for it on her.

"You haven't heard...

"Nope.. head is still on the pillow man, what's up?"

"KJ... he lost an eyeball last night... someone dug it out of his face with a knife...."

"Shit!.. Aite.. but what are you telling me for ion give a shit about his ass!..."

"I'm on the way to the clinic to pick up Leyton... he got into with him.. I don't know the details yet but can I bring him straight across to you and we can talk to him?.."

"Yeah... I hope he's not too messed up or I'll dig KJ's other eye out with a spoon..." Keegan said. "I'll see you soon." He added and ended the call.

Lamar had arrived at the clinic, he jumped out of the car and ran inside. Leyton was sat in the waiting room, his arm in a sling, his face and body a little battered and bruised. "What the fuck happened...

"They stole my bag... there was about 8 of em... I blacked out... then I ended up here... I was in a car with someone....

Lamar spoke to the doctor. "Hey doc, how did he get here?..."

"He just walked on in... he was a mess, covered in blood.. he was alone...."

Lamar nodded. "Is he okay to leave!.."

"He has a couple of hairline fractures... we did find this on him..." the doctor went to the receptionist and she handed him a bag. Inside was a small knife covered in blood.

"Thanks... I'll take him now..."

"Just make sure he rests he hit his head pretty hard.."

Lamar and Leyton walked to the car. Leyton was quiet. "You wanna talk about it lil bro?.."