60. Be careful

".... Calm down, you look really nervous and you don't need to be"

Chantal bit her lip and smiled at Lamar, he had taken her shopping

Chantal bit her lip and smiled at Lamar, he had taken her shopping. He had bought the most amazing dress, and she felt like $1 million dollars. Now they were just waiting for his sisters and their partners to turn up. And although she didn't want to feel this way, because of the previous day, her stomach was churning and churning, and she had a very nervous edge to her right now.

Lamar opened the door to Venice, who had arrived with Thea and Ricardo, Lani, and Julian, Harlow and Shelby. "Hey baby bro" Venice said grabbing hold of Lamar and giving him a sloppy kiss on his cheek, which made everyone laugh.

"every damn time you get me...

"You're my baby brother, and I love giving you sloppy kisses...

Lani laughed. "You don't need to worry about me, you may be my baby brother, but I ain't kissing you.."

They were shown through to the lounge and Chantal was patiently waiting for them. "Hi." She said to them. And they all greeted her in return.

"now, I know that some of you already know Chantal ... But I haven't introduced her properly. So, everyone, this is my new boo Chantal... Chantal these are my sisters and their partners.."

Thea looked at Lamar, as everyone mingled and talked, she pulled him to one side. "Did you deal with the whole thieving debacle?.."

"Thea.. there's nothing to deal with, we talked about it, I understand... And we move on, don't you dare bring it up tonight and make her feel uncomfortable do you understand me otherwise you can leave.." he told her in no uncertain terms.

Thea nodded. " I'm not going to say anything, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay... I was looking out for you."

"and I am thankful for that.. but what I would really like from my sisters is to see you involve Chantal more, instead of Chloe... In case you haven't realised me and Chloe have split up because of the way that she acted towards our father... Under the influence of drugs or not, I will never be able to forgive her for that...  so stop showing up everywhere with Chloe.."