18. Nervous

Leyton couldn't even think straight as he was being set up on by a gang of people, it was several of them to, they had robbed him of his possessions and had him on the floor kicking snd beating the living hell out of him.

Leyton had thrown some punches but it proved futile against so many. It was now 2am and the streets were quiet. No one was coming to his rescue, he could feel that this could be his end right here.

Suddenly gunshots rang out. The gang scattered. "Get him up...." He heard someone say.

"Fuck.. it's Leyton man!..."

"Leyton... look at me... Leyton...

Leyton couldn't focus he was beaten pretty badly. The two men lifted him and put him into the car, laying him on the back seat.
"I'm not done with these lil mother fuckers..." one well known to Leyton voice said. "Just keep an eye on him... make sure he stays with us... he's my son after all.... I'm a drive back around and see if I can't find these mother fuckers... they signed their death wish fucking with my blood..."

Leyton could just about make out a silhouette of the man driving. "Unc...." He said inaudibly before he closed his eyes,

—————-

"... I want you to strip for me Mrs Fraser...

"Why don't you strip me... I'm tired...

He bit his lip

He bit his lip. "Oh I can do that...." He looked at her dress. "That dress looks like it's painted on though, so my first thought would be to rip it off yo body....

"Rip this dress and I will kill you.." she warned him with a glare.

"Fighting talk... I love bed wrestling with you...
He walked over to her and kissed her, lifting her up and laying her on the bed in front of him, he hitched the dress up over her hips, and tore her panties off like they were nothing. He put his tongue to her spot and Charisma immediately grabbed the bedsheets in her fists, arching her back.

Keegan's cell buzzed on the bedside table and as he was busy, she picked it up and saw a message on his display from 'sugar baby' she pushed his head away and he looked at her

Keegan's cell buzzed on the bedside table and as he was busy, she picked it up and saw a message on his display from 'sugar baby' she pushed his head away and he looked at her. "Who the fuck is Sugar Baby to you?..."