54. Party pt 2

".... Mom...
Charisma turned.
"This is Chantal.."

"Oh hi, it's good to meet you properly.." Charisma said with a smile. " Lamar was saying that you used to go to school together back in LA? I don't remember ever seeing you.."

"I used to really like him in school, but I didn't ever want to approach him because well, he's Lamar Fraser... all the girls, including all my friends had a crush on him, but I absolutely adored him and still do.."

"He's a good one this one." Charisma said and winked at her son. "He's low key my favourite."
Lamar nodded in agreement and Chantal laughed.

"Lamar nodded in agreement and Chantal laughed

"... Keegan... this is Chantal... Lamar's new girl.."
She said as he walked over.

"welcome to the madhouse... And trust me, it is crazy here." he smiled.

"I Can see that, and Lamar was telling me about the number of brothers and sisters that he has. I think that's... Well, they will never be short of company..." she smiled.

" Exactly, if anything happens to me or their father, they've always got each other, and there are plenty of them." Charisma said. She liked her and they seemed to hit it off.

Chloe, Lani, Venice, Kat, Dakota and Thea were all sitting by the pool with Charm and Storm. Charlotte walked over after arriving later with Trayvon. "Hey girls... is that Lamar's new girlfriend over there?."

Chloe looked over. "She's here.. I didn't even realise.."

" oh my God, she is wearing the dress... The one from the store." Thea said.

The others that were there that morning, and had seen her steal the dress, all looked at Thea, as if she was crazy.

"Let me give you a bit of context, we were all at the store earlier and we saw her over the other side of the store slip that dress that she's wearing now into her bag and walk out without paying for it" Chloe said.

"What?." Venice said. " She stole the dress?."

Chloe nodded and so did Thea. " You see the Gucci shirt that Lamar is wearing, that cost a fair bit of money... She bought him that as a present too... How could she afford it? I don't think she paid for that either, I think we've got a little thief on our hands." She said.

"I'm gonna talk to her... I am going to let her know that we know and give her a chance to explain... We don't even need to say anything to Lamar yet, I'll go and talk to her now." Thea said and left the others.

She walked over to Lamar and Chantal. "Hi.. I'm Thea.. Lamar's lil sister..."

"