45. Shocks

Keegan got out of his car at home. He had left Charisma being watched by Jago and Julian. He needed some rest and to check in with Nash and Marlon.
He walked in and sighed heavily putting his keys on the side. Nash heard him and walked out to see him. "What the hell is going on... we have been trying to get hold of you?... was it C?.."

"Yeah.. Payton stabbed her in the abdomen."

"What the hell..

"That lil bitch is still working with Devin

"That lil bitch is still working with Devin... which means.. she's in on dad's bullshit too.. we lost one of the twins...

"Jesus man, I'm sorry..." Nash said and pulled him in for a manly hug.

"we have one left out of three and I am so scared that shes not gonna make it... I want to kill Dad for all of the stress, for everything that he's been doing... I wanna kill him..."

"I think we all feel a lil like that at the moment.. but we have the lawyer... he can't transfer funds without his code... if he can't get access to the lawyer, he can't get access to the cash.." Nash told him.

" The doctor seems to think that Charisma needs to go into some kind of respite care where there isnt a stressful environment..."

Nash shook his head. "No, she cannot be sent away anywhere right now it is not safe... There is no reason why she can't stay here with Tanya and Lena and let them look after her...

"She was attacked here, in her own fucking home..

"And we will get Payton, and that shit won't happen again. She's the bad egg and you know it... C is safer here, and we will put plenty of security on the house.." he reiterated.

"I've put security everywhere right now, on all the kids and their schools, in the colleges wherever they fucking go... They're being followed by an entourage... Because they need to fear their own fucking grand father..." he shook his head. "How's Lena?.."

Nash shook his head, "he said some fucked up things to her, she has had her moments... But for the foremost she has been so fucking loyal to him, to us, to the mafia... He left her alone for years when he went off, and did business his way... She had an illness, and she couldn't raise those kids, and he knew that, and he threw it all in her fucking face. How could he do that... How could even say that his own kids are dumb, and a drain on him... I'm confused about my big brother right now, but when I think about it....this is who he is... He's a cutthroat, callous motherfucker when he wants to be and when the chips are down and he wants to bail out, he will do it by all means necessary, taking every motherfucker with him..."

The doorbell rang, Keegan opened the door to see Tian and Anton. "Come in...

"Umm... I've got a surprise for you..." Tian said.
As he finished two people walked from the side and stood in front of the door.

Keegan looked at them and furrowed his brow. "Who are they?:."

Mia swallowed hard when she saw her father. "Oh wow!.. it's really you... and you are just a mass of muscles....