9. New money

"... I'm just gonna try this on...." Charm said to Storm as she headed into the dressing room in the Luis Vuitton store.

Storm sat down with her complimentary glass of champagne and waited for her.
"Well, well.. my beautiful baby girl...
Storm just stared ahead, she froze, she knew that voice, instinctively.
"Get up and quietly come with me.."

"Leave me alone

"Leave me alone...

He roughly pulled her by her arm and whispered in her ear. "No one ever walks out on me... so get yo ass up and walk with me...now!.. you wouldn't want me to cause a scene in this store now would you... cos you know I would!.."

Storm was shaky, she had been through a lot and this was not helping. She stood up. She hoped her sister would stay in the dressing room until she was at least out of the store she didn't want Charm dragged into this. But it was too late, the curtain opened and out she walked looking killer in her new outfit.
Devin looked at Charm. "Hmmm, now what have we got here.."

"Sis!.. run.." Storm said to her.

Charm looked at Storm, terrified and shaking. She walked over to Devin. "Get yo hands off of my sister!..."

Devin smirked at her

Devin smirked at her. "I imagine you're feisty in the bedroom..." he bit his lip and looked her up and down.

"Don't think for one second that I wouldn't blow your brains out right here in this store!."

"Now where does a sexy ass bitch like you conceal a weapon in that next to nothing get up you've got on...

"Right here mother fucker!..."
Devon turned to see Venice with a gun held to his head. "Let her go and you're gonna come with me... cos we've been waiting for you to show your face!.."

"I am not leaving here restrained by no bitch.. I do the restraining ain't that right Storm!." He laughed evilly.

"Fine!." She fired a shot into the ceiling and people screamed and ran. "I'm not afraid to use this mother fucker.. in fact it is my number one toy and the novelty has not worn off yet...." She pressed it back to his skull.