43. Respite

".... We'll leave him in the hold...

"And you're sure Jenson can't get access to it?." Nash asked Marlon.

Marlon shook his head. "Naw... cos this house is mine..

"You bought a house out here too?.."

".. I need to settle down with someone man... I need a proper home.. a steady girl and I want more kids now mine are grown.."

"Wow!.. Psycho what the hell.. after Justine I thought I would never hear those words come out of yo mouth again... are you telling me that you found someone who isn't a celebrity?"

 are you telling me that you found someone who isn't a celebrity?"

"Yeah... and I want to take it slow.. cos I feel this is gonna be for keeps..."

" well, unless you get your head blown off by Jenny during this war...

"Well yeah there is that...

" so you like Canada, this is where you get to settle down... Marlon Taylor is done with LA..

"Look, I need to be completely honest... I like Keegan, I like his ethics... I like where he's going in business, and I know that you and him don't see eye to eye for personal reasons over charisma... But I feel like I could do more here than I could at home.."

"Listen... I get it... he's always had what it takes... and it's up to you what you do... but once we take the mafia back from Jenny.. you know I'm gonna need you man.. as my number two... you don't have to make a decision now, but I want to get you, Anton... The old crew back together again... remember when motherfuckers stood up and took notice of who we were,... Where the fuck has that gone... Jensen has driven this mafia into the ground, because his vendetta has always been with the family. It's never been about business... He has personal reasons for hating his own blood..."

"we need to speak to Keegan, because I feel like once he's out of the way... Our relationship with Keegan in business could be so much bigger, the reach of the mafia will be huge, but I wanna work around being able to support him too..."

Nash nodded as they walked into Charisma and Keegan's place. Tanya ran and jumped into Nash's arms. "Thank god you're okay... Lena hasn't said much, but what she did say, horrified me... I wish I stayed at home now"

" I'm glad you came... I need you right now.." he said giving her a kiss.

Lena walked out of the lounge and stood leaning against the door, looking at both of them "so where is he, is he dead?."

" we don't know where he is right now, but we have his lawyer, who is the only person who can agree to release the funds of the mafia account into his own account... So right now... The lawyer needs to stay hidden... it is the only way that we would draw Jensen out.." Nash said.

" you probably haven't had a chance to speak to Keegan then..

"No, not since I spoke to you... have you?.."