50. Forever changed

Charisma had been waiting, her heart, somersaulting as she waited for news on what had happened. Her cell phone rang, and she grabbed it so quick, she almost dropped it. She was happy to see Keegan's name on the display. "Keegan!"

There was silence for a few seconds. "He's dead. ..

"what happened?"

"Nash delivered the fatal shot... he's gone, I can't believe it... The mood is sombre, right now, Nash isn't really speaking to anyone, he's in his feelings, I think it hurt him to take his life, and I think it will change him forever.."

"Where is Lena?

"Where is Lena?."

"She's in the car with Storm and the baby..." he sighed. " there was a glimmer of the old him, just for a few seconds before he died.."

"Baby... come straight to the hospital to see me please... You know I love you, and we need each other right now... I'll do everything I can to be everything you need while you're going through this.." she told him.

" I know you will.... but you are also going to need to support yo sister, this has killed her, destroyed her..."

"And I will... but you were his son, and all you ever wanted, was to build a bond with him, a father, son bond... So I also know how you feel right now, and how soul destroyed you are too.." she told him.

" I'll be with you soon." he told her and ended the call. She held the phone to her chest and closed her eyes. She knew that this was going to ricochet across the whole family and have consequences for everyone.

————-

Nash got into the car with Lena. She was just head down, not wanting to see anyone.
"Storm, can you jump in Keegan's car... so I can talk to yo mama?."
She nodded and took baby Keegan, jumping out of the car.

Nash was quiet. "Lena look at me...

"Just leave me Nash...

"I'm not gonna do that, I'm never gonna do that

"I'm not gonna do that, I'm never gonna do that..." she said.

Suddenly she broke. "What do I do without him, he is everything I have ever known for my entire life... 15 years old Nash, I don't even know what the world looks like without him in it for me...." She said her tears welling.