03: It's Not Nice Meeting You.

After years of constant dance practices Minsi's body got used to the workout and it was almost like her muscles forgot to ache after an intense choreography

After years of constant dance practices Minsi's body got used to the workout and it was almost like her muscles forgot to ache after an intense choreography. Minsi chuckled remembering how she used to whine and complain as much as her team members did just yesterday, but it sure was a good memory; which she'd prefer leave as one too. Muscle pain is no fun.

Neither her or Taeyong liked the idea of practicing at any other place than their beloved dance studio, but the renovations forced by owners of the building didn't leave them any other choice but to find a new spot. After searching for hours, Minsi got the idea of asking her university's principal if "borrowing" the sports hall for a few hours every few days was possible. It wasn't their only option but it sure was the cheapest one, so, that's what they ended up choosing, either they liked it or not.

"By the way, did you see Chenle yesterday at all?"

Seogyu smirked upon her best friend's question. "Look at you asking about your crush."

Minsi rolled her eyes, chuckling as she drove to the campus; being the only driver of the two girls. "Shut up, I'm just asking as a friend."

"Right, we're not even that close with him and his guys."

"I'd say we're pretty close." Minsi said through a pout, wishing that they in fact were even closer. Clearing her throat, she threw out the subject of her crush Zhong Chenle out the window. "Anyways, I'm asking because he wanted to introduce us to this Mark guy so badly. Remember how often he'd ramble on and on about him? Geez, get a room."

Seogyu bit her lip to surpass a laugh, hearing Minsi's awkward chuckle at the last sentence that came out of her mouth. She so did not want Chenle to get a room with anyone other than herself and she could never deny that fact, at least not in front of Seogyu.

"Shut up." Minsi mumbled, laughing afterwards as they came to a conclusion that the basketball team's captain would've found them both sooner or later to introduce his beloved friend from Canada.

It was a calm day for Minsi as her classes weren't long nor the ones she hated attending. Her dream job was to be a choreographer and there was nothing that could stop her from reaching that goal, but it was good to have a plan b — hence why she decided to finish college anyways. She didn't pay too much attention to grades, she was satisfied as long as she passed all exams and eventually finished with a degree in her hand. Dance was what mattered to her the most and anyone who even remotely tried to get in her way was a lost cause in her eyes.

The last class of the day ending meant that Minsi could finally go do what she loved. She made her way to the changing room by the sports hall, greeting fellow colleagues as she walked along the corridors. Her carefree stroll wasn't one anymore as soon as she noticed Kang Taeho nearby. Not wanting to deal with his disgusting smirk while he tried to flirt in the most awful way, she sprinted towards the place that was now her dance studio.