17: The Eyes Are Different.

It was finally the day when Taeyong was meant to come to the dance practice to see progress between Minsi and Mark's performance

It was finally the day when Taeyong was meant to come to the dance practice to see progress between Minsi and Mark's performance. The girl was nervous not because she feared the chemistry still wasn't there, but because she knew it was definitely present. Mark, on the other hand, as per usual wasn't stressed at all.

"Why are you always so nervous whenever Taeyong is coming to watch us dance?"

"He's my mentor and an important figure in my dancing life. His opinion means a lot to me."

Mark smiled and walked over to the girl to gently rub her arms in a comforting manner, saying that everything was going to be ok. When the sound of the door opening caught their attention, the boy moved away. Taeyong greeted them with a smile and received the same back. After a quick chat, the dance team's leader didn't want to waste time and asked the two to get down to business.

Minsi gulped, getting in her position. Once she met Mark's eyes, he winked, smiling reassuringly and soon enough the music played.

The dance partners got immersed in the choreography and Minsi's stress flew out the window as soon as she felt music run through her veins. Taeyong watched carefully when it was time for the sensual parts of the dance, almost burning holes in both dancers' backs.

The way Mark touched Minsi or how she moved her body around him was different than before. Not only their body language changed but their eyes for each other were different too. And as he waited eagerly to see how they'd perform the ending part — he wasn't disappointed.

Minsi and Mark stood in front of each other, almost body to body. She gently placed her palm on the boy's cheek, turning his face to meet her eyes. The eye contact was intense and Mark couldn't help but smirk upon seeing her facial expression that made her a hundred times sexier. After grabbing her by the waist, Minsi wrapped her hand around Mark's neck. They swayed their bodies to the rhythm, making waves to the left and then to the right — doing the same but mirrored moves. As soon as the choreography was over, they stayed in that position, staring into each other's eyes.

They breathed heavier yet that wasn't caused by physical exhaustion, it was caused by the way they made each other feel. Mark glanced down at Minsi's lips and she soon did the same.

If Taeyong didn't clap, they would've been stuck in the zone or worse — give in to their fantasies and kiss.

"I have to say I'm impressed!"

The two finally backed away from one another, walking over to Taeyong. Minsi's troubled expression replaced a smile while she listened to Taeyong's compliments and happiness suddenly took over Mark as well. Dance was never something he wanted to pursue for real, but it felt nice to hear such kind words from someone who was a professional.

"Now, how about we go have coffee or something? My treat." Taeyong smiled excitedly at the two.

"I'd love to but I really need to finish my assignment. Plus I have early classes tomorrow and I really just want to chill tonight.