29: I Want You All To Myself.

For the first time Mark neglected the stars above his head because the view he had in front of him was far more beautiful

The new couple found it hard to keep their hands to themselves and their minds from going crazy places because they both knew that it was finally time to let their desires win.

Mark quickly took the matters into his own hands, asking Chenle to stall Hyunmin from coming back home too early. The drive to Mark's apartment was a lot faster — not because of a dangerous speed but because their minds were already in a wild state. Minsi bit her lip more times than she realized upon feeling Mark's hand on her thigh the whole drive, squeezing onto her gently.

As soon as they walked into the apartment they were glued to each other once again. Their shoes were thrown off their feet as they made their way to Mark's bedroom, kissing in the meantime. Minsi grabbed the hem of his sweater and pulled it over his head as quickly as possible. Mark's fingers unbuttoned her vest and jeans while both of them began to take each other's clothes off like their bodies were on fire — and quite honestly, maybe they were.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." Mark mumbled taking a quick scan of his girlfriend who began kissing his neck. Soft moan escaped his lips while Minsi's fingers traveled over his bare back.

Once they were finally in bed, Mark got on top of the girl, kissing her passionately. While taking a quick breather Minsi glanced at the boy's abs, tracing her palms over it.

"You're so hot it's actually pissing me off."

Mark chuckled, leaning down to reconnect their lips.

"Does it mean you don't like me anymore?" he teased, placing kisses over her jawline.

"Fuck," Minsi mumbled quietly from the pleasant feeling Mark was already giving her and the fun was only beginning. "I like you too much which is the problem."

The Canadian boy stopped, meeting her eyes while a smirk appeared on his handsome and reddened face.

"I'm afraid you'll end up liking me even more from now on."

Minsi's mouth fell agape as soon as she felt Mark's fingers slide inside her. His lips pressed against hers once more and their tongues moved together while he gave her pleasure she deserved.

After a fun pregame Mark was back on top of her, looking at her still hungry eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"More than you'd think."

He smiled at her reply, leaning down to kiss her once again and soon enough their bodies connected on a completely different level. Minsi's moans reached Mark's ear which excited him even more. Her nails scratched his back and it worked like a charm because he sped up his pace. For a while there the two were lost in their own world, a world in which they didn't have to control themselves anymore nor hide their desires. They were finally together in every aspect of the word possible and it felt fucking amazing.