24: The Perfect Plan Of Destruction.

Minsi's head snapped towards the door of her room, hearing a knock

Minsi's head snapped towards the door of her room, hearing a knock. Taking a break from putting on her makeup she walked over to greet Seogyu staring at her with guilty eyes.

"I'm really sorry," she blurted right away, pouting.

As much as the situation hurt Minsi at the time, after sleeping it off she felt bad about bursting out on her best friend like that. With a pouty face she quickly spread her arms, allowing them both to connect in a hug.

"I won't meddle like that anymore,"

"It's ok. I'm sorry too. I know you meant well."

The two spent their morning in a nice atmosphere, slowly getting ready and eating breakfast before their afternoon classes. Seogyu wanted to keep a certain subject away from her mind for a while but her nosey side couldn't handle it anymore. Clearing her throat, she smirked at her roommate.

"So," she wiggled her brows. "What was Mark doing here so late at night?"

Minsi almost choked on her own saliva, resulting in the other having to pat her back.

"You— you saw?"

"Yeah?" Seogyu scoffed. "You know I have a really good ear. Can you please tell me what the hell is going on with you two?"

Minsi's cheeks turned pink and her lips curled up. Seeing her face betraying its owner like that made Seogyu gasp in excitement.

"I don't know what to call it yet, we didn't really...we didn't talk about it seriously. It hasn't been long either."

"Since when?!"

"I guess you could say that from the showcase? I think so. I mean, things just started to happen since then." Minsi giggled, hiding her face.

"And you're blushing like crazy just talking about it! Hwang Minsi who are you and where is the girl who swore she hated his guts?!"

"I know, I know! I must've gone crazy."

"This is literally the enemies to lovers trope."

Minsi scoffed, shaking her head.

"You're talking about it as if my love life is a story out of a book."

"It sure feels like it!" Seogyu gasped dreamily but her face suddenly dropped. "Wait, what about—"

"Hyunmin? Yeah, I don't know. I don't think he should know any of it yet."

"You have a point but keeping this a secret from him won't do any good either."

Minsi gulped, knowing it was true too. No matter how much she thought about it — telling him the truth about the shared feelings between her and Mark never had a good ending. But as cruel as it may sound, she was slowly getting sick of babying Hyunmin.