16: The Reason Might Be You.

The first game of the semester was incredible — the team did a great job (and won) and the audience didn't disappoint with their cheering

The first game of the semester was incredible — the team did a great job (and won) and the audience didn't disappoint with their cheering. As the boys were celebrating together on the court, Minsi couldn't be happier for her friends' win.

After their group hug, Mark looked up at the stands. With the widest smile on his face he found Minsi's eyes. The girl's pearly whites and thumbs up only made him even happier.

"Let's shower, change and get the girls, we're going out drinking." Chenle patted the boy's back and ran off to the changing room while Mark followed right behind.

Before he hopped under the shower, he quickly texted Minsi to not go anywhere and wait for the team to go celebrate together. Her and Seogyu waited excitedly outside the changing room and congratulated every single team member that got out before Mark and Chenle did.

"Are we amazing or what?!" Chenle walked out with his arms spread and the most cocky smile painted on his face.

"You were amazing indeed!" Seogyu quickly hugged the boy who almost crushed her bones in return.

"Congrats, Lele! You guys were so good!"

"Thanks!" Chenle squeezed Minsi tight, gently rubbing her back. And there it was again — she didn't feel a thing. Her insides didn't tingle from his touch, her stomach didn't fill with butterflies at the smell of his cologne that she used to obsess over and the lack of distance between them didn't make her knees weak.

"And here comes another superstar!" Chenle yelled, throwing himself at Mark who was laughing out of pure happiness.

Minsi gulped at the sight of his wet hair and still blushed cheeks as he welcomed a hug from Seogyu too. When his and Minsi's eyes met, he quickly spread his arms, walking over to her. Slightly surprised, the girl melted in his embrace. The smell of body wash mixed with shampoo and his cologne made her gulp. His hands placement on her back suddenly sent shivers down her spine and that's when she knew — she was in trouble.

The walk to a bar was the most chaotic yet hilarious one ever. Mark and Chenle sang the whole time, earning looks from random people walking by but they didn't care at all. Minsi and Seogyu laughed at the two in front and enjoyed the comedy they put out for them for free.

Two tables were already filled with people — mostly the basketball team players and girls they invited. Everyone knew each other so the atmosphere was amazing — food was great too and the amount of alcohol being drank was skyrocketing.

Minsi glanced to the side and to view came a smiley Mark with his cheeks still blushed as if he just finished the game.

"You're tipsy!" she yelled, earning a questioning expression from the Canadian boy.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Oh you're tipsy!" she pointed to his face. "And you're blushing."

Mark placed both his palms on his cheeks, feeling how hot they actually were.