21: Either You Want It Or Not - Hide.

The evening has definitely taken a different turn than expected

The evening has definitely taken a different turn than expected. Instead of going back home and working on her essay, Minsi was being kissed by Mark.

Their lips moved in sync for a long time, enjoying each second. Mark's tongue eventually slipped into Minsi's mouth, making her moan softly. Her back pressed more against the door while she ran her fingers through Mark's hair. He, on the other hand, held her face, occasionally tracing her jawline with his thumb.

In order to catch a breath, the two stared into each other's eyes, occasionally glancing at each other's lips too. Their smiles turned into soft chuckles as Mark still held her face gently and Minsi ran her fingers down his neck.

"Yo, what?!" they suddenly heard Chenle yell from behind the door. Surprised, they looked at each other with furrowed brows until it finally hit them when another voice roamed around the apartment. And it wasn't unfamiliar either.

"Fuck, that's Hyunmin." Mark mumbled, breathing heavier again; sadly this time the reason wasn't his lips being connected with Minsi's.

The girl covered her mouth, eyes wide. She gulped thinking that of course the universe needed to remind her how much it hated her.

"I mean, we're friends, I can be in your room. He doesn't need to think anything of it." she blurted, earning a sigh from Mark.

"You have a point but we both know he's not stupid. He was already jealous of you and me before."

"Well, we can lie..." she added, anxiously biting her lip.

"Do you want to lie to him?"

"No. Besides, I think my friendship with him is already over. I just don't want yours to be ruined because of me too."

Mark sighed, walking over. Minsi's glistening eyes stared into his with longing.

"I don't want to lie either. And I definitely don't want to hide my feelings for you. Since you already know, I don't see a point in keeping it a secret from the world anymore." he gently put a strand of hair behind her ear. "But considering this whole situation with him...maybe we should keep it low for now? See how he's doing and everything?"

Minsi tried to deny her feelings for Mark for so long and probably still would've if he didn't make the first move minutes ago. Yet as much as she was able to hide her desire for the Canadian boy for so long, now she wasn't sure she could control herself knowing he wanted her too.

"Yeah, I think you're right." she said instead, smiling softly.

Mark's lips curled up too as he gently lifted her chin up to place a soft peck onto hers.

"I really don't want to leave this room now." he grunted quietly, earning a chuckle from Minsi. But when they heard Hyunmin asking Chenle for his roommate; who was secretly kissing the girl he had feelings for; the two decided to leave the room before he'd walk in.