37: Too Soon To Forgive.

"There's our superstar!" Taeyong exclaimed, him and the rest of the dance team clapping at the sight of Minsi

The girl laughed, shaking her head as she joined her friends who immediately congratulated her on such an achievement. Their dance practice should've begun right away but everyone was too eager to know the details of being a professional K-Pop choreographer.

"Alright, that's enough!" Taeyong clapped his hands. "We came here to dance, didn't we? Let's give our Minsi a break from questioning, everyone stretch before we start."

The wide smile was plastered on Minsi's face, her palms cupping her own cheeks. She still couldn't believe it was real and talking about it with her fellow dancers felt so strange.

"You look really happy, Minsi. And I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks TY." the girl accepted his hug, the two friends and dance partners melting in each other's embrace. "I wish the same for all of you guys. I bet that if you didn't  have the injury and performed with us as planned, you'd be getting this opportunity too."

Taeyong side hugged her upon seeing her pout.

"It's alright, I know I'll make it work too. If not, that's fine too. I'm pretty content with the team we have." he glanced at the others, Minsi following his gaze. "After all, we're getting more attention now thanks to you so everything is possible."

"Damn, I should be getting paid plenty for the attention I bring to the team." she flipped her hair teasingly.

"You're getting paid plenty already, you're not fooling anyone." Taeyong nudged her arm, the two finally joining the rest.

After a successful dance practice, Taeyong gathered everyone to share some good news. With his glistening eyes he announced that they were finally able to go back to their dance studio that has finally been renovated and ready to use again. Satisfied gasps escaped everyone's lips as they looked around the university's sports hall one last time — honestly, not going to miss it much. It wasn't too convenient.

"We should celebrate that and Minsi becoming a K-Pop choreographer." one of the dancers side hugged the girl.

"I think you're right." Taeyong glanced between them. "Is everyone good for tonight?"

"Sorry, guys, I can't tonight. I actually have a thing after this practice so I gotta go change and stuff. Maybe tomorrow?"

Everyone nodded, eventually going their separate ways. Minsi and Taeyong shared a hug, telling each other they'd talk about the details in the group chat. Even though Minsi had a place to be within the next half an hour, she was the last to leave the sports hall because she wanted to catch Mark for at least a quick kiss.

"Hey, babe, aren't you—"

"Yeah," Minsi sealed her lips with Mark's. "I'm going to change now, I was just waiting to see you quickly."