34: Changes and Chances.

Mark and Chenle were in a need of a day out just the two of them, like old days

Mark and Chenle were in a need of a day out just the two of them, like old days. Hyunmin wasn't phased by them politely ditching him to spend the day alone hence he much preferred to be with his girlfriend; whom he still didn't want to introduce to the group, saying it wasn't the right time.

The two's day was packed with things they loved doing together ever since they met: gaming in the morning, getting coffee (in a café that for once wasn't the one Mark worked at), talking about a bunch of stuff and going to watch a basketball game to finish off the night on a perfect note.

Minsi, who also decided to spend the day with her best friend Seogyu, couldn't help cheesing at the screen of her phone when she saw a new Instagram story from Mark.

Minsi immediately texted Mark, teasing about him cheating on her with Chenle to which he replied to almost immediately, playing along to tease her back

"Girl, you're so in love." Seogyu blurted, the huge smile not disappearing from the other's face.

"I am." she locked her phone, blush covering her cheeks. "Gyu, I've never felt something like this. The feelings I have for Mark are like...the love I feel for dance."

Seogyu gasped dramatically, Minsi rolling her eyes.

"You did not just say that. Girl you're whipped as fuck and you're never getting out of there."

"I don't want to."

"Oh? Hold on a minute," Seogyu put her face closer to Minsi's, her squinted eyes scanning her reddened face. "Are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?"

Minsi shrugged, her shy expression soon covered by her palms.

"Hwang Minsi! Are you telling me you think he's the one?!"

The girl didn't say a single word, just nodded her head, still hiding behind her hands. Seogyu squealed out of excitement, her feet kicking the couch underneath their butts.

"Is this crazy? Am I crazy? Isn't it too soon to think that?"

"Girl, no! It's," Seogyu fixed herself on the couch, her hands grabbing Minsi's. "Something like this you just know. It doesn't matter if you're together for a week, a year or ten years. If you feel it at all then it means it's real. And if we're being honest here, I think you're totally right about that."