35: It's a First.

Minsi's hands were shaking as she entered the entertainment building

Minsi's hands were shaking as she entered the entertainment building. Gulping, she looked around, nervous to possibly see familiar faces of idols she used to watch on the screen of her phone. A woman dressed in rather comfortable outfit came to greet her, inviting her to follow to the practice room. As they walked the woman gave Minsi a keycard that'd allow her to freely walk around the building with ability to access whatever she needed. She was officially a part of the K-Pop industry, about to choreograph a dance for an upcoming idol group.

"The boys will be here soon. Make yourself at home, I'll be right back and introduce you to the group."

"Ok, thank you." Minsi cracked a smile, her voice breaking a little. Suddenly, the woman chuckled, patting her shoulder.

"You'll do great."

"Thank you." Minsi said again, cupping her own face as she tried to calm down.

The woman went outside, leaving Minsi alone in the huge room. She took a deep breath, shaking her hands abruptly in order for them to stop trembling. Her long black hair rested beautifully on her shoulders and back as she stretched in front of the mirrors. The big oversized shirt hang loosely on her body, matching the black sweatpants she chose to wear that day. She fixed her shoe laces, stress slightly growing inside of her when suddenly, the door shot open.

Minsi stood up abruptly, meeting eyes with six boys who immediately bowed to her with smiles glued onto their young faces. Behind them followed the woman who soon stood next to Minsi.

"To the world, NCT. Hello, we are NCT WISH."

Minsi clapped, the nervousness she felt only seconds ago suddenly turning into joy. She bowed back, introducing herself properly and the boys clapped for her as well.

"Alright, you're in good hands so I'll step aside and let miss Hwang do her job. If you need anything just come over and ask." she patted Minsi's arm.

"Thank you." Minsi smiled to the woman who then sat on the couch in the room, working from her phone. "Alright, how are you doing today, guys?"

"Good!" said the leader named Sion whom Minsi recognized right away after studying their profiles sent by the company days back.

"Are you excited for your debut?"

"Yes!" they exclaimed simultaneously, their lips curled up.

"That's great, I'm excited for you guys too. And it's my first day as a K-Pop choreographer too so I guess you could say that my debut is today."

The boys started clapping, hyping up their new choreographer.

"You'll do great, teacher!" Sakuya smiled widely.

"Thank you." she chuckled, the excitement getting insanely strong. "Ok! Let's do this! We'll begin with chorus."