15: Can Handle It All.

For the first time in a matter of days since Hyunmin had left town to try and get a peace of mind, his and Mark's apartment was finally filled with laughter

For the first time in a matter of days since Hyunmin had left town to try and get a peace of mind, his and Mark's apartment was finally filled with laughter. The tradition of a movie night all together at least twice a month couldn't be broken even if the group missed a member or two.

Everyone was thankful to Chenle for finding a comedy movie that was actually funny since it's nearly impossible to do nowadays. Seogyu surprised everyone present with how hard she laughed, throwing herself all over the couch and accidentally hitting Chenle in the face. Minsi couldn't help but laugh more at her best friend other than the movie itself and Mark just simply enjoyed the company of the three.

Him and Minsi didn't talk about that weird tension that happened between them during a dance practice few days ago. They didn't end up practicing after that day due to Mark having to focus on basketball instead — for the upcoming game — so they ignored the subject of their pair dance. It wasn't exactly awkward between them since they tried to act as normal as possible but it definitely was a bit weird.

Although neither of them wanted to talk about that matter, both of them couldn't stop thinking about it. Minsi wondered what the hell it all meant and why it made her so troubled in general since she was almost certain there was no way she could develop a crush on Mark. Him, on the other hand, didn't try to fight the fact that he might've started liking Minsi a bit more than he should've — literally — because he just couldn't do it to his friend Hyunmin. He couldn't pull a Yeji.

As much as Minsi would've lost her mind weeks ago if she was to sit next to Chenle while watching a movie, just like they were now, she wasn't phased by it at that moment. The way their shoulders touched upon how closely they all had to sit together on the small couch didn't send shivers down her spine like the smallest physical touch between them used to.

The person who sat on the other side of her and his arm slightly touching hers gave her goosebumps instead.

Suddenly overwhelmed with the thoughts that she didn't want to deal with that night made her gulp as she sneakily took a glance to her left. Mark's face was painted with a smile that quickly transformed into a laugh at a funny scene in the movie. The way he slightly threw himself on the couch made Minsi's lips curl up.

"Dude, what the hell is he even doing?!" Mark suddenly yelled, pointing at the TV while laughing harder and harder. Everyone else joined the boy except for Minsi who didn't even know what happened in the movie since her focus was on the Canadian boy sitting next to her.

Unable to handle her crazy thoughts and stop her cheeks from burning, she went to the bathroom to gently splash her face with water. She leaned over the sink, breathing heavier as a chuckle escaped her lips. You're being ridiculous, get a hold of yourself she thought before walking out.

On the way back to the living room she noticed that the door to Mark's room was slightly open. Gulping, she walked over closer, peeking as the curiosity took over. He plays guitar? she thought to herself upon seeing the instrument leaning over his bed.