07: The Secret's Out.

"I'll make more popcorn, if the killer shows up again you guys have to pause or I'll eat the whole bowl by myself

"I'll make more popcorn, if the killer shows up again you guys have to pause or I'll eat the whole bowl by myself."

"Don't you think that having a crush on a serial killer is sick and twisted?" Hyunmin teased and Seogyu only shouted back from the kitchen that she'd be able to fix him.

Everyone laughed at the two bickering as always and continued the interesting subject of girls being obsessed with true crime documentaries and why the hell that was. The poor girl came back running from the kitchen as she gagged thinking that they really thought she was into the psychopath running around with an axe in the movie they were just watching.

Minsi eventually snorted, hoping nobody actually heard that — especially her crush Chenle — but one person did. Of course he did.

People would say that the universe was against both Minsi and Mark because they not only had to share the same group of friends and space in general (especially the sports hall), but now they also had to sit next to each other in a small room. In Minsi's opinion that wasn't the universe's fault but her dear friends' since they so badly wanted the two to get along.

"Thanks." Mark chuckled earning a furrowed brow from Minsi. "I just got a new nickname for you."

"Huh?"

"Peppa Pig."

The girl scoffed crossing her arms as she straightened on her seat. Just when she thought he couldn't get on her nerves even more, he managed to prove her otherwise.

"If it's a new one then I suppose there must've been more?"

"Oh yeah." Mark chuckled, keeping his eyes on the dark forest displayed on the TV.

She scoffed again, asking to tell her what it was and when he did so without hesitation but with an even more annoying smirk on his face, Minsi's whole face turned red.

"Skinner from the Ratatouille?!"

"What? I didn't lie, you even have that expression on your face right now." he pointed and Minsi immediately smacked his finger away.

"Better hope I don't grab a frying pan and smack your head with it."

"Woah, woah, woah, are we witnessing a planned murder in real life?" Chenle shut everyone up after noticing the two bickering once again. The more they did the more intense it got. "Would you two just quit that?"

"He's the most annoying brat I've ever met so no, we can't just quit that unless he apologizes."

Mark's eyes widened and he let out a hysterical laugh.

"I don't apologize for the truth."

"Getting on my nerves from the first moment we met, sending me those annoying glances, giving me stupid nicknames— oh wait, that's right— maybe apologize for giving me a huge ass bruise?"