11: The Chemistry.

TW: Mention Of Spiders

After 3 days of Minsi teaching Mark the basics of the choreography, she thought it was time to introduce him to the dance team. Since she needed to take over the role of a leader from the injured Taeyong, she had to make sure that Mark was ready to replace him as a dancer.

"Why do you seem more nervous than me?" Mark chuckled at the girl pacing in circles.

"Because I put trust in you and I can't mess up."

"Relax, it'll be fine."

"Why are you so calm? Aren't you at least a little bit nervous to meet everyone? To meet the guy you'll be replacing?"

Mark shrugged stretching by the mirror.

"Why would I be? Dancing is fun and I'm cool with meeting new people. Everyone ends up liking me anyways."

"Not everyone." Minsi rolled her eyes to which Mark only laughed.

"You'll end up liking me too, you'll see."

The girl scoffed at the wink Mark decided to send her. It must've been a new thing he came up with to annoy her as best as he could and she had to give it to him — it was working. His confidence and smug expression always made Minsi want to strangle him.

The door finally opened and to the sports hall came all the dancers, whispering to each other with smiles on their faces once they noticed Taeyong's replacement. Minsi introduced Mark to everyone and all of them were really nice to him — some girls maybe a little too nice.

About a minute later to the view came the leader himself, smiling as he slowly came up to them all with crutches.

"Hey, TY. How are you feeling?" Minsi hugged him gently.

"Hey, I'm pretty good but these crutches are really annoying." he chuckled, finally meeting Mark's eyes. He extended his hand introducing himself properly.

"I'm Mark. I hope I'll do at least half a good job as you."

"I hope so too." Taeyong joked, patting the boy's shoulder. "So, shall we see what you can do?"

Mark nodded and Minsi took care of the music. Lack of nerves showing on Mark's face really surprised the girl and his confidence was one to envy. He danced without any pressure, just listening to his body and letting it move the way it wanted to.

Taeyong was impressed by how well Mark managed to showcase his own style with the choreography while still giving justice to its intended vibe. The rest of the group seemed pleasantly surprised too as they bopped their heads while watching him dance.

"That was actually good, you're pretty good!" Taeyong smiled widely, relieved that Minsi managed to find someone right for the job. "Did you teach him the part where he dances with you?"