39: The Final Game.

Minsi was a complete nervous wreck as she sat down in front of the TV in Mark's and Hyunmin's apartment, joining everyone

Minsi was a complete nervous wreck as she sat down in front of the TV in Mark's and Hyunmin's apartment, joining everyone. She felt her boyfriend's hands rubbing her shoulders in order for her to calm down when Seogyu suddenly yelled at the screen.

"They're next!"

"I can't believe Minsi's choreography is going to be known to everyone." Hyunmin smiled, his arm wrapped around his girlfriend.

"At least one of us will be famous."

"Shh!" Seogyu snapped at Chenle who chuckled, his girlfriend laughing at the two as well.

"Ok, ok, it's starting!" Minsi covered her mouth, her heart beating fast. She grabbed Mark's hand, pulling him to sit next to her, interlocking their fingers right away. Finally, NCT WISH had started their performance.

The hot debut was met with applause not only by the audience at the live show but also by Minsi's friends watching it with her.

"Your choreo is so good, baby!" the Canadian boy pecked her cheek before she hid her face in her palms.

Everyone knew that she had started sobbing, letting the happy tears fall down her cheeks like waterfalls. Mark didn't leave her side, comforting her with a side hug meanwhile others cheered her on by kind words and whistles of encouragement.

"I can't believe it." Minsi wiped her cheeks, Mark helping her with his sleeve as well.

"We're so proud of you, Mimi."

"We really are. You did amazing."

Suddenly, a doorbell caught everyone off guard although all of them knew who it was. Chenle sprinted to open the door, letting the late guest in.

"Sorry, I was rushing over like crazy," Taeyong panted, lifting up his phone "but I didn't miss it. I watched as I walked since I knew I was going to be late."

Minsi walked over to the boy whom she first knew as her mentor but was now one of her best friends. She wrapped her arms around him, getting a tight hug back.

"Your choreography is so good, Minsi. You did a great job and so did the boys. You taught them well." he patted her back as they stayed in each other's embrace for a bit longer.

"Thanks TY. You've had a big impact on me and my skills, I appreciate you in every way possible."

"Are you crying?" he pulled her away, his eyes immediately filling with tears once he saw hers. "Come on, don't, now you're gonna make me cry."

They both chuckled and so did the rest, watching the sweet moment between two friends that shared the same love for dance.

"Hi, everyone. Sorry for making you watch this sappy moment." he rolled his eyes playfully, earning a nudge from Minsi who now laughed through her happy tears.