31: Don't Hate Me.

Finally; after what felt like ages; the group of friends was all together again — minus Yeji who simply wasn't considered a part of it anymore

Mark had his arm wrapped around Minsi's shoulders occasionally placing quick pecks onto his girlfriend's temple. Chenle and Seogyu shared shy glances and smiles as their friendship was slowly taking a different turn after the boy asked her out and quite honestly she was really excited for their first date. Hyunmin sat there glued to his phone, giggling like a teenage girl in love.

"What's got you so giggly? Or should I ask whom?"

Hyunmin quickly locked his phone, shaking his head while the smile wouldn't wipe off his face.

"It's nothing."

Everyone teased him some more as his face only got redder, him telling his friends to shut it — which obviously made them want to tease him even more. Minsi was happy to see him move on and Hyunmin loved how good it felt to do so. Every time he'd glance at her and Mark together the jealousy he felt not even that long ago had finally faded away, and once it did it was like a huge weight was lifted off Hyunmin's chest. Now he was simply happy for the two.

Laughs were shared between the group of friends and the lunch break was spent in a nice atmosphere until someone caught Seogyu's eye.

Her mouth fell agape a little at the sight of Taeho's face completely beaten up as he walked into the cafeteria slightly limping. She gulped feeling his eyes pierce through hers and realizing he was suddenly walking their way. Seogyu took a quick glance at her friends who didn't seem to notice at all yet she started feeling nervous anyways.

Turning her gaze back to him she noticed Yeji suddenly wrapping her arm with Taeho's, forcefully pulling him in a different direction, ruining his plan.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he whispered to his fake girlfriend, eyes full with fury.

"What am I doing? What the fuck are you doing?! Are you trying to ruin everything we've worked on?"

"We didn't even do shit. We kissed once in front of them and that's it."

Yeji shushed the boy, looking around before pulling him into a more secluded spot. With her crazy eyes she only then realized that his whole face was covered in bruises and cuts, swollen here and there.

"Shit, what happened to you?!"

He flinched away when she tried to touch his wounds, sighing in annoyance.

"It's none of your fucking business. What do you want?"

Sighing, Yeji leaned back on her foot, crossing her arms in an irritated gesture.

"I don't want anything, I just saw you walking over there without telling me your plan first."

"There was no plan for fucks sake."