Chapter 1: Family

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your support, here's the first chapter.

I'm overjoyed as this is one of my best works so far. I love this story so much. I am hoping you'll like this as well.

Let me know your feedback!

PS: All chapters from here on will be in Meera's POV until we have the male lead introduced. 

______________________________________

Mere khwabon mein jo aaye,

Aake mujhe ched jaaye,

Use kaho kabhi samne toh aaye...

______________________________________

"Let's go all the way tonight

No regrets, just love

We can dance until we die

You and I, will be young forever...." I was abruptly interrupted by my twin sister smacking me hard on the buttocks. My bedroom was filled with my laugh as I landed on the floor.

Hello and welcome to my world...

I'm Meera Deshmukh, a successful 26-year-old woman with a six-figure income.

I know, it's shocking!!!

Because of my creative abilities, I work as the head of marketing of a multinational corporation. I started working when I was 19 years old, and things normally get simpler when you are smart and efficient at your job. Somehow things always have turned out for me the way I wanted them to be. And I am grateful for the opportunities that have come my way.

My family consists of my father, a former Army officer, my mother, a post office chief clerk, my elder brother a civil engineer, who is married to Defne, his Italian wife and chef by profession, and has two gorgeous twin boys, and my idiotic twin sister Siya, who is an interior designer.

A picture perfect life.

Growing up as the youngest and the most loved person in the family. I was always showered with affection and attention from my family members. They constantly encouraged me to pursue my dreams and supported me in my every decision. As a result, I developed a strong sense of self-confidence and determination, which helped me excel in various aspects of my life.

While I always believe that there is someone out there for me who will fill my life with far more happy memories than I could ever gather.

So far, my love life is similar to the relationship between chalk and cheese.

Right, no relation at all.

I've never been in a relationship in my life. Every time I was interested in someone, they would display interest at first but then go away, and I eventually accepted it as fate and moved on. Come to think of it, why didn't I consider this fairly before?