Chapter 17: Haunted hotel room

Please vote and comment

Bhage re man kahi

Aage re man chala jaane kidhar jaanu naa...

I woke up to the sun shining brightly. Last night was one of the greatest I'd had in months. I couldn't believe it when I walked into this suite room. It offered free high-speed Wi-Fi and Netflix.

Can you imagine?

And because Manhar stated we'd be here for a few weeks, I couldn't be more grateful to him. Staying here for a few weeks meant watching Netflix. It felt like a dream come true to be able to watch all of my favourite series and movies while living in such a luxury hotel.

I watched the entire first season of Lucifer last night. I won't even start on how much I admire Tom Ellis.

Anyway, I don't know; I believe I slept mostly while traveling, thus I couldn't sleep afterward. Wait a moment...

I remember watching the show in the living room; how did I get to my room? I must have fallen asleep on the couch and was brought to my room. That's the only explanation I can think of for how I got there.

I remember checking the digital clock on the next table, but...

Hang on a sec..

Someone carried me to my room.

Was it Manhar?

Obviously, it's not like you live with a bunch of handsome men, do you? My inner voice said.

My cheeks heated up just by thinking about it.

I stood up and directly went to the bathroom getting ready, once I was done, I stepped into the walk-in closet groaning at the thought that I still had to unpack. I opened the closet door, and my jaw instantly touched the ground. All my clothes were in the rack, along with the things that doesn't even belong to me.

Now I am definitely sure this is not done by Manhar.

Is...Is thi...this room haunted by any chance.

I heard the door opening and closing the same minute. I immediately ran towards the door.

It was him.

He saw me.

"Hey Sunshin..." I didn't let him finish the statement and hugged him as quickly as possible. The force of my run caught him off balance, causing him to crash into the door. My hands wrapped around his back, inside his coat, and he grabbed my waist with his left hand while supporting himself with his right.

When I heard his heartbeat near my right ear, my body automatically calmed. His perfume helped relax my tense muscles and rushing thoughts. In that moment, everything else faded away except for the two of us, lost in each other's presence.