Chapter 9 : Royally PISSED!!!

Gussa karti hai, meri rani jab gussa karti hai

Gussa karti hai, woh deewani jab gussa karti hai

Gusse mein bhi haaye cute lagti hai

Gussa bhi uspe khoob Jajata hai

Life isn't always bad. There are moments when it completely consumes you in a never-ending depressing phase. You cannot escape the Bermuda Triangle and continue to live as a lonely lost person FOREVER!

That was the life I was living right now. Almost marrying a surgeon, partying in Goa, being kidnapped, and ending up alone.

SARCASTICALLY speaking, I've had my fair share of the world's most magnificent 360-degree views! Didn't I?

I progressed from being a wallflower to being an aggressive individual.

Did I tell you about the devil's arrival while I was sleeping last night? I guess not. So, I was relaxing on the luxurious mattress and soft cushions when I heard hustling noises and the door to the room was opened. I didn't dare to open my eyes, but I could hear them conversing. He arrived on time, as promised, and scolded the other two guys and David. I even heard a couple of grunting sounds before a big thump. My grasp on the mattress tightened as the door unexpectedly opened.

I heard the creaking sound of the door closing and footsteps approaching me a few seconds later. Manhar dashed to the cupboard and opened the drawer containing the gun. And as if at that moment he noticed me, he bent down facing me because I swear, I could feel his breath on my face. I don't want him to see me here. I was trying so desperately to fall asleep. I tried my hardest to act. He was watching me. I knew this even when I was asleep.

CREEPY MUCH!

It's a six-sensing system that can even wake me from deep sleep if someone stares at me. I was contemplating whether to open my eyes and cut the shit right here and go back to my room. However, he picked me up in his arms bridal style before I could decide. My thoughts were interrupted by it, so instead of kicking him, I ignored my reflex and stayed still enacting miserably.

He was careful not to bump my head while descending the stairs. I couldn't help but notice his cold-toned body and rapidly beating heart against mine.

Rapidly beating heart, Why?

Maybe he came here running? I agreed with my inner voice.

My hand instinctively reached up, holding the collar of his shirt. I could feel his skin below my hand and the shiver that would have passed unnoticeably if I was awake. He stopped midway and looked down at me. Maybe checking if I was awake or not. I tried snoring and was utterly embarrassed when it looked like a horse snoring instead of a lady.

THANK GOD my eyes are closed!

I felt his chest moving a bit, maybe he was chuckling... naahhh that's not possible.