Chapter 11 : Ace Slaughter

Special update on my birthday

Sar jo utha to dhad se katega

Kaha par chipega bhai kahan pe bachega

Path path par hai ghat

Maut ki bichi bisaat

Trigger Warning : Mature content ahead includes killing in a dangerous way

Trigger Warning : Mature content ahead includes killing in a dangerous way. Skip this to flashback if not comfortable.

(Continue from flashback part if not comfortable)

(Author's warning: Brace yourself for this chapter. It will blow your mind.)

"Louder!!!" I yelled at him, screaming. He had no right to touch her, you little piece of sh*t.

"She's lying; how can you believe her?" I've known you for years." He was on the edge of having a panic attack when he debated.

"You betrayed my faith, David. And you already know what happens when someone violates my trust." I exclaimed calmly, staring him in the eyes. I took up a chain mace that my father had given me. It's the same mace that was used to kill Wong the last time.

"So, you believe that b*tch..." I didn't let him finish his statement before jumping and slamming the mace into his face. The tips of the mace were shoved into his jaw, causing him to scream loudly. As he writhed in pain, I felt a mix of anger and satisfaction. The weight of the mace in my hands reminded me of the power I held in that moment, and it fuelled my determination to protect myself from further betrayal.

"I challenge you, David. I dare you to speak ill of her in front of me." I yanked him up into a sitting position. His hands and legs had already been bound. When I launched the mace again, this time hitting his stomach, his face was bloodied. His shouts became increasingly audible. The sight of his bloodied face and his agonizing screams only intensified my anger, but deep down, a part of me felt a twisted satisfaction. I knew that this was the price he had to pay for his betrayal, and I was determined to make him regret it. With each strike of the mace, I could feel my resolve growing stronger, fuelling my determination to protect myself from any further harm.

"This is for screaming out loud." This time, I aimed for the throat. That was the final one, and he had exhausted all of his ability to respond.

"You're just a little fuc..ker pretending to be him. You'll never be able to be like him. You...are a s..ickk bast.urd wh...who i s i..n love un..like him wh...o mud..ered his own lo..ver for power..." That was the final nail in my coffin. As I watched him struggle to form coherent words, a mix of anger and sadness washed over me. It was clear that he had lost all control, his desperate insults serving as a painful reminder of the darkness within him.

I grinned at him as I took an axe from the casket box.

"These hands groped her, right?" I lightly scrolled his hands with the axe pointer. I swear I saw his eyes swell with fright.