Chapter 5 : Am I kidnapped?

Pehle bhi mai,

Tumse mili hu,

Pehli dafa hi,

Milke lagaaa...

I woke to the sound of an engine

I woke to the sound of an engine. I'm not sure where I was, but I could hear a few people talking in the room next door. When I opened my eyes, everything was dark around me. I tried to wake up, but my head was throbbing and felt like it was going to explode any minute. I still tried to get up and look out the small window of the cabin, but it was dark and all I could see was the ocean that that surround me.

I was in a small bedroom, and the place started shaking like crazy. Is it my head, or is this an earthquake?

I held the wooden wall and attempted to step out of the cabin, slowly twisting the door knob. To my surprise, the door was unlocked. How did I end up here?

As I struggled to regain my senses, I realized I was on a boat. The rocking motion beneath me confirmed my suspicions, and a sense of worry rushed over me as I wondered how I had ended myself in these strange surroundings. I walked slowly upstairs, paying close attention to my surroundings, and to say I was surprised would be an understatement. I was flabbergasted. I was literally on a boat, surrounded by water in the middle of nowhere. I had an ocean phobia.

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks - I was trapped on a boat in the middle of the ocean, my worst nightmare come true. Panic started to set in as I frantically searched for any signs of help or a way to escape this terrifying situation.

And this was no ordinary boat; it was huge. The lack of visibility made it difficult for me to figure out its shape and size. The waves hitting against the boat heightened my fear as I battled to maintain my balance. When I heard someone walking behind me, I decided to run in the opposite direction of the door. I needed to leave; it was dark outside, and my direction gave way as panic began to set in. I was in a position where I could pass any second.

My heart raced as I frantically searched for any sign of an exit, but the darkness seemed to swallow me whole. The sound of footsteps grew closer, echoing through the empty space, and I knew I had to find a way out before it was too late.

I saw a few men running around looking for me. Their voices conveyed a sense of urgency, which increased my fear. I needed to remain calm and think quickly, knowing that hiding was not an option. With adrenaline racing through my veins, I gathered all of my power and dashed into a poorly lighted corridor, praying it would lead me to safety. I slipped myself behind these huge boxes, hoping they wouldn't notice me. That's when someone pulled me back sharply.

"Found her." He shouted at the other men. He tightened his grip on my arm, and I realized there was no way out.

That's it, I'm going to die.

"If you had escaped, we would have died. You little slu..." Someone behind me hit the man hard in the face. I turned to see, and my gaze met his. He motioned to one of his men, and I felt a stinging pain in my arm as I saw another man insert a needle into my arm.

"No no no...nuhhooo.." I felt as if I couldn't stand any longer, and I really wanted to close my eyes. I knew I had fallen, but instead of contacting the floor, I was supported by a pair of muscular arms. I was a bit conscious. I heard a loud gunshot.

"Nobody messes with her." He said.

It was definitely him.

The handsome Hulk.

Did he kill someone?

Di..did he k..kidnapp me?

As I was dragged away from the scene, I could hear muffled voices and the faint sound of footsteps. My mind raced with panic and anxiety, not knowing what was happening or where I was being taken. My eyesight clouded as the drug passed through my veins, and my body weakened. Panic flooded through me as I realized they were about to transport me somewhere unknown, making escape even more impossible.

I couldn't think or hear anything else as sleep fell over me.

________________________________

Short chapter, I know..

I will be posting twice a week hereon as I'm a part-time writer.

Soooo, how was this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen with Meera?

Where is our hulk taking her?

Stay tuned and add this book to your reading list for updates on the story.

Please vote comment and share this book.