Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty

Ajanbi mujhko itna bataa,

Dil mera kyun pareshaan hai..

Dekhke tujhko aisa lageee,

Jaise barso ki pehchaan hai..

"Oh, my god. No." I woke with a pounding head and a feeling that I was anorexic. It was extremely bright, so I sat up and covered my face with lights. It was the worst hangover I'd ever had.

My eyes became accustomed to the brightness, and I realized it wasn't my room. When I removed the comforter, I noticed that I wasn't dressed in my clothes.

Oh my God, where am I?

Did I sleep with someone after drinking?

That can't happen. That's when all the memories started flooding back at once. I was at the beach with that handsome hulk. We were dancing and getting close when he said, Ohhhhhh shit!!!

I jumped with surprise and ready to run. He was creepy from the start, and I was stupid enough to let him in. How could I?

I got out of bed and instantly fell, landing on my face on the wooden floor. A woman in her late fifties approached and took a seat next to me.

"Oh no, don't try to walk. You are weak. Get up, dear, and come here." She said she was coming up and helping me sit on the bed right away.

"I want to go home, but please don't hurt me." I was crying not only from the pain of falling but also from the pain I felt after being hurt by someone I thought was 'The One' for me. All the thoughts I had when I last woke up on that ship crossed my mind.

"No, Meera, I'm not going to hurt you. You are safe here." She stated this while wrapping me in a hug. I was bewildered and didn't grasp anything that was going on around me.

"Can you tell me who you are? And why am I here? Where has that bastard gone? And what did he do to me?" I asked all the questions I had one after another, I was feeling like as long as I was sleeping with that drug running through my veins, not only my body but also my emotions were trapped. It all started flowing out the minute I woke up. My anger, my hatred, my tears - Everything.

"You will receive all of your answers, dear, but please eat something first. You've been sleeping for 2 days. Your body is weak." My world began to swirl as she spoke.

Oh no... oh no... oh noooo...

My wedding was meant to be in a week. What would have occurred at home if I hadn't returned?

"I have to go home, like right now." I rose up and attempted to walk, only to collapse again after two paces. My head was spinning, and my vision was blurry. What type of drug did he give me. She immediately helped me, with concern all over her face.