Prologue

Ava Collin's story starts in a hospital, when Abby Griffin takes the crying child in her arms but something terrifying, something nobody expects happens

Ava Collin's story starts in a hospital, when Abby Griffin takes the crying child in her arms but something terrifying, something nobody expects happens. She isn't the only one.
Ava lived hided away from everyone, she didn't exist, thanks to Abby, both Collins sibling were alive but at what cost. Finn lived a normal life
while his sister rotted in a small room.
One sibling's sacrifice for other's freedom.
But the thing is that the truth can be hidden away but it doesn't take long for it to be discovered.
After her parent's death the only family Ava had left was his brother. Brother she was willing to kill and die for.
They were strong for each other, but still children so their dirty secret was soon revealed.
15 year old Ava doesn't live in her home anymore, she doesn't see her brother anymore. She leaves in a four wall which isn't any worse than where she once lived but now, her brother isn't with her.
He can no longer comfort her, make her smile, ruffle her hair, tell her stories, play darts with her, hold her hand to shield her from nightmares.
Collins siblings would do anything for each other, they loved one another so deeply...
The real crime was breaking them apart.
Ava Collins is alone in a small room, alone with her nightmares...
at least untill blue eyed girl won't be dragged in a cell. Octavia Blake. Whose crime is no different. simple act of being born.