drowning together

"How are you feeling?" Clarke asked Finn, treating his wound

"Weak, bored." Finn answers as Ava scoffed.

"Hey! I don't sit here for a whole day for you to call me boring."

"Sorry." Finn said with a smile. "Grateful to be alive." He added.

"Well, if you want to stay that way, you should rest." Clarke advised.

"I'll tie him down if I have to." Raven said with a smile as the air got tense in the tent.

"I'm gonna be out of camp today. Can you change his bandages in a few hours?" Clarke asked Raven as Finn looked at her confused.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"It's a little assignment from the Ark. It's nothing to worry about."

"It's not safe out there." Finn mumbled.

"Finn, Clarke's a big girl. She can take care of herself." Raven said annoyed as Clarke locked eyes with Ava.

"I thought you would come." She said hopefully.

"I'm not leaving him." Ava replied looking at Finn.

"Listen, you're a good fighter. I will need your help if something happens." Clarke tried to reason as Ava finally gave in.

"Fine." She responded as Finn scoffed.

"No, not you too. You're not going anywhere. Aves, it's dangerous."

"I can take care of myself. Don't worry." Ava kissed his forehead as she stood up.

"Clarke..." Bellamy called entering the tent.

"Let's get a move on."

"You're coming too?" Ava asked as the boy nodded. "Great, I'm definitely not gonna get bored." She teased as Bellamy scoffed, leaving the tent.

"Make sure he stays in bed." Clarke advised as she stood up.

"Sounds like a plan." Raven said with a smile as two girls left the tent.

"Are you running off or something?" Ava asked Bellamy as two girls approached the boy.

"That's a lot of rations. You realize this is a day trip." Clarke supported.

"A lot can happen in the day." Bellamy answered as Ava filled her bag with rations. Maybe she could see Murphy.
She kind of dumped him for probably a week but she had to try to find him.

Bellamy eyed the girl suspiciously as Ava mastered innocent look.

"Lot can happen in a day." She quoted Bellamy as trio left the camp.

         ________________________

"You know, the first dropship is gonna come down soon." Clarke said after a long silence. "Pretty sure you can't avoid Jaha forever."