The punishment

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside as Ava was throbbing from pain

"Why Charlotte?" Bellamy asked.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." Little girl replied.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked angered.

"She misunderstood me." He defended.

"Of course she did. You gave a thirteen-year old a knife." Ava said as loud as she could, her words sounding more like a mumble as Finn was trying to steady a girl beside her.

"Charlotte, that is not what I meant." Bellamy tried to explain as Murphy yelled again.

"Bring the girl out now!"

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleaded.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy said desperately, getting no response "Now you stay quiet."

"Those are your boys out there." Finn remarked.

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." Bellamy shouted.

"Don't put this on her!" Ava screamed getting out of Finn's grasp. "You kicked that box! Murphy almost died because of you! What Clarke did was obviously clueless but at least it wasn't cruel!" She said shoving him.

"I had to do it!" Bellamy defended making Ava even more angered.

"I'm doing everything in my power not to punch you in your stupid face right know. So just don't talk!" She said finally taking step back.

"You want to build a society, princess?Let's build a society. Bring her out."Murphy yelled again.

"No! Please, Bellamy. Ava, please." She pleaded making Ava even more frustrated.
"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just stay with them." Bellamy said kneeling beside Charlotte and looking at three teenagers in the tent.
"We're so screwed."

____________________________

"I'm not coming!" Ava declared as Bellamy left the tent.

"No!" Finn opposed. "I'm not leaving you here with them. Not again!"

"Finn, I don't know if you noticed but my whole body aches." She explained.

"That's exactly why you're coming. I will keep you safe." Finn tried again.

"I'll just slow you down. Honestly, I can barely walk. Just, go! Right now!" She demanded.

"No... just..." Finn started but was soon cut off by Ava.

"Please... just hurry up and go or they will be in here in no time." Ava pleaded getting a nod from his brother.