Lost and found

Octavia Blake was someone Ava met at her lowest

Octavia Blake was someone Ava met at her lowest. She became her compass.

They created a friendship where every word feels like a melody and every argument ends with a chorus of laughter.

Sometimes, you don't have to know people for their whole life to be able to understand the unsaid and read between the silent lines.

And you certainly don't have to know them for long to feel the tingly feeling in your heart when they aren't near.

It was midnight when Ava was looking frantically around the camp, trying to soothe that uneasy feeling in her stomach.

After a long walk, she went in Bellamy's tent, but he wasn't there.

"Bellamy!" She screamed looking for yet another person in the camp.

"I'm here!" Bellamy said from behind.

"Thank god!" Ava exclaimed. "Did you see Octavia when she went after you?"

"Yeah... but I haven't seen her since. I was looking for her now but to no avail."

"Me neither. She might have never even made it to the camp." Ava said, her voice laced with worry. "I shouldn't have let her go alone."

"We will find her!" Bellamy assured walking around the camp. "Octavia!" He called as him and Ava checked every tent they came across as they approached Clarke's tent.

"You're up?" Bellamy asked as Clarke left the tent.

"Yeah, knowing the hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

"Raven's flares will work." Bellamy assured more to himself than Clarke.

"The radio would've worked better."

"Clarke it not time for this. We need your help." Ava spoke.

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy asked.
"No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies." Clarke answered.

"I don't think that's the case right now. I haven't seen her the whole day." Ava started.

"Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here." Bellamy supported.

"Okay. I'll help you two find her. Let's check again. Bellamy, you go to the dropship. Ava, come with me. We'll check the rest of the tents." Clarke declared.

"Thank you." Bellamy said gratefully.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Ava and Octavia." Clarke said glancing towards Ava, getting a smile of gratitude from the girl.

             _____________________

Three teenagers have been searching for Octavia but to no avail. So Bellamy gathered the whole Camp.