Fight for me

"How's he?" Ava asked Raven as she walked down the stairs

"He stopped breathing." Girl answered as Ava stormed to his brother. "He's okay now. But..." girl assured making Ava slightly calm.

"Get Clarke." She told the girl as Raven obeyed.

Ava crouched down to her brother, taking his hand as she spoke up, her voice shaking.

"Finn... I never told you this. I never thought I would but... I... you deserve to know and I have to say even though, I don't know if you can hear..." she stopped herself, still considering to say it out loud as she finally spoke. "When guards took me and I was in a solitary... I started having nightmares again. I saw their faces in the cell." She said talking about her parents. "They were haunting me Finn... I couldn't watch them anymore and you weren't there to make me calm. I was alone and I couldn't take it. What was the point? I would be floated in two years without ever seeing your face. I decided to end it. I was about to slit my wrists with a nail I found when a guard opened the door. He gave me the letter Finn. Your letter. It... it saved me. Your words saved me. You saved me. You gave me purpose again. Every week, I waited for that letter. I have all of them. They're my biggest treasure and my biggest loss, cause I don't have them here. Finn if you hear me... please fight. At least fight for me. I know it's selfish but please. Don't leave me. I can't do this without you." Girl begged her eyes red from crying. "I need you, Finn. I need..." her words fell dead in her throat as atrocious screams filled the room.

It was a grounder.

The man who didn't even wince when Bellamy kept torturing him mercilessly.
Ava immediately got up, walking up the stairs as she saw Raven electrocuting the man, sending shock through his trembling body.

"Come on!" She screamed not getting an answer as Ava watched from afar, shock evident on her face. "He's all I have."

Raven cried as Ava felt tears rolling down her cheeks. They all turned into monsters.

For fun.

For loved ones.

For power.

For glory.

For so called justice.

For survival.

The worst thing was that at that moment Ava didn't feel bad for the grounder. She only worried about Raven and everyone who got their hands dirty. For every rotten soul in the room who watched the man getting tormented.

"It's no use. He won't say anything." Ava mumbled as she felt Octavia's gaze on her.

"No more!" She screamed with knife in her hands.

"He's letting Finn die." Raven screamed back as Octavia lowered the weapon to her hands, the blade cutting her skin.

"Octavia, no!" Bellamy shouted as Ava stormed to her best friend.