Brother or morals

Hot tears blurred Ava's vision as they stormed into the camp, Ava being next to Bellamy who was holding her brother

Jasper and Octavia were first to reach the gates calling Clarke for help.

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?" The boy screamed. "Get Clarke now." Jasper demanded as Clarke approached them.

"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" Her question was soon answered as she saw Bellamy, injured Finn in his hands.

"Clarke, you have to help him." Ava pleaded.

"Finn. Finn? Oh, my God. Oh, my God." Clarke's voice was laced with worry as she checked Finn's pulse. "He's alive." She announced making a glimpse of hope dance in Ava's heart.

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out." Jasper explained.

"No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go!" Blonde ordered as Finn's body was dragged into the dropship, Ava following behind as she saw Raven's worried look.

Two girls locked the eyes, both of their expressions saying the same thing. They were desperate.

       _________________________

Ava hadn't left Finn's side from the second they approached the camp. Her hand was tangled in his, scared to let go.

She didn't even know the storm was destroying everything outside until everyone didn't burst into the dropship, making it even harder to breathe.

Everyone was screaming and giving orders but for Ava, only audible voice was Raven's.

"This is Raven Reyes calling ark station. Come in. Ark station." She said for the hundredth time, Ava slowly losing little hope she had left. "This is Raven Reyes calling Ark station. Please. Can anyone hear me?" The girl kept trying but Ava stopped listening.

She was only focused on her brother.

"You're gonna be okay, Finn... please, be okay..." she pleaded, her red eyes, filling with tears, again. "Don't you dare leave me." She spoke silently as Clarke approached the lying boy. She checked the wound, her face being everything but positive.

Ava kissed Finn's temple, holding his hand close as Raven kept calling for the Ark.

"It's no use..." Ava said hopelessly. "It no use..." her voice was shaking as Raven kept trying.

"The hundred are alive. Can you hear me?"

"This is restricted Channel." Somebody spoke from the other side making Ava jump to her feet. "Who is this? Please identify yourself."

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now."