Inferno

The war can only bring destruction to the mankind

The war can only bring destruction to the mankind. It always ends up in tragedy nobody can imagine. It doesn't have any winners and if anybody thinks otherwise, they are incredibly wrong.

Ava collins was looking in the horizon, trying to find any trace of the Grounder army. She looked through the binoculars once again, hoping that if the army was here, she would see them.

Her whole body filled with the horrible feeling of fear as her line of sight landed on a small group in front.

They were here.

"They're here!" She screamed as loud as she could, jumping off the stand.

"Are you sure?" Bellamy asked as Ava nodded.

"Come on. We have to go to the tunnels." Girl instructed as Bellamy stopped her instantly.

"Are you sure?" He asked in concern. "You just fell from a tree! You can't be fighting right now."

"I am fine, Bellamy. I got my rest and know I am ready to fight." Ava said confidently. "Besides, you will be there." She mumbled and started walking towards the tunnels, Bellamy behind her.

The two of them were running towards the hiding point as fast as they could. They quickly ducked under the barricades as they reached the destination.

"Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asked as he aimed a gun.

"She left five minutes ago. Didn't say where to." Miller answered. "She thinks she's a damn samurai.

"I believe, we all have to learn from her." Ava smirked as she eyed Bellamy, boy returning the smile.

"See anything?" He asked the group.

"No. What the hell are they waiting for?" Monroe shouted.

"The longer they wait the better. This is about buying time for Raven." Bellamy stated.

"I see them." There was a voice from a ratio. "They're moving. I count one, two, three. No, like there's four. I don't know man. There's too damn many of them."

"I think he is seeing the same group I saw." Ava concluded as the sound of something blowing off got everyone's attention.

"Who was that?" Bellamy asked.

"Sterling, I think." Miller answered.

"South foxhole. South foxhole. Report know!" Bellamy spoke in the ratio.

"I am going to them." Ava announced as Another voice came from a walkie-talkie.

"Yeah, yeah. We're okay. They didn't attack. It's like shooting a ghost."

"There! I see them!" Monroe shouted as the guns started to go off.

"Stop! Stop!" Bellamy screamed. "Hold your fire!"