The true side

The Earth was a fever dream for 17 years of Ava's life

The Earth was a fever dream for 17 years of Ava's life. Just a fantasy.

Place that was once full of life was destroyed by humans' act.

But thing that the young girl didn't realize was that nature always has the way of healing itself.
And suddenly dream became a reality.

Ava was walking on the grass, inhaling fresh air greedily.

The sun burned her eyes but it didn't bring pain or discomfort. Just joy and relief.
Girl's lips twitched upwards as she heard Murphy's irritating voice, her smile fading away.

"Hey! Hands of off him. He's with us."

"Relax." Wells, Jaha's son, said as Ava made her way to them. "We're just trying to figure out where we are."

"We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?" Bellamy said to a boy.

"Should it be?" Ava snapped annoyed. Bellamy was way better in Octavia's stories. Now, he just looked like a fucking hypocrite.
Bellamy only glanced at her, not saying a word.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." Even though Jaha wasn't someone Ava respected or liked, she knew his son was right and that  pissed her off, but those 100 delinquents were more important than her stupid pride. Following Wells was inevitable.

"Screw your father." Octavia said, obviously angry at the man who locked her up. "What? You think you're in charge here? You and little princess?"

"Do you think we care who's in charge?" Blondie responded. Ava just found out she was Clarke griffin. Her savior's daughter. "We need to get to mount weather. Not because the Chancellor said so, because the longer we wait the hungrier we we'll get and the harder this will be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a 20-mile trek. Okay? So if we wanna get there before dark, we need to leave. Now."

"I got a better idea. You two go. Find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy found a solution making Ava's brows furrow.

"Yeah." People agreed.

"Excuse you? Let the privileged ones do the hard work? We're not on the ark anymore. We're on Earth. There're no privileged ones. If we want to survive we have to survive together. They are right. We all need to get to Mount Weather. We need food or all of us will die. Is that what you want?" Ava said directly to Bellamy.

"Aves, Jaha made your whole life living hell! And now, you're following his son who is exactly like him?" Octavia piped up.

"I'm not following anyone! I am saying what's best for all of us! We can't just sit here and wait for death. We might be on Earth, but we're not safe. Most of us will die of hunger if we won't go to Mount Weather."

"You can follow them if you think it's that important." Older boy uttered getting a glare from his sister.

"You're not listening. We all need to go."