Chapter TWO

Unfortunately, I'm just really dead tired right now so going out is out of the question. After stretching my legs, I hurriedly stood up and went upstairs to my bedroom. Quickly removing my work clothes, I wore a very thin tank top, pair of black panties and pink pajamas.

I went to my kitchen, prepared a turkey sandwich, a glass of orange juice and went straight to my living room.

Grabbing the remote control, I turned on the TV and scanned the channels for a good movie while taking big bites of my sandwich.

           When I finished my sandwich I knew that there's nothing nice to watch. So, I pushed myself up, brought my plate and glass on the sink and went upstairs. I didn't want to sleep, it's a waste of time so I decided to put on my lacy black bra to match my panties and wore my black running jacket and some pants to match.

I also took a pair of black running shoes because I might feel the urge to run later. Jogging downstairs, I took a peek at the wall clock in the living room. It's 10 in the evening, I grabbed my small flashlight and went outside.

           Taking a deep breath, I savored the chilly night wind and taking in my surroundings. I know it's a bit crazy to walk at this time, but can you blame me?

The place was breathtaking, just few houses and lots of big tall trees. You can see different kinds of plants, bushes, and small colorful flowers littered the area.

There's a path leading to the forest, so walking won't be hard. With the help of my flashlight I enjoyed the beautiful flowers that are in full bloom and the different sizes of trees that surrounds the area. Hearing noises that was made by insects and the low gushing sound of leaves because of the cool wind made me relax.

After a few minutes of walking I found a small clearing and when I reached it I instantly looked up. It's a full moon.

“It's so pretty...”, I whispered, still staring at the moon. Looking up I just noticed that it's slowly becoming blue.

A blue moon? Wait, they only use the term 'blue moon' for a rare event – once in a blue moon, a metaphor. It doesn't literally mean a blue colored moon.

“Weird”, I said still looking up. I'm not scared in the dark, or even ghost or any supernatural beings because I didn't have a chance to see one. But staring at this blue moon gives me the creeps.

Finally, my neck gave out from looking up for so long. I look forward and saw the forest became denser.

            I didn't realize that I was walking too far away from my place. I got a bit nervous, but I remembered the path I used to come here. I just need to follow that to get home. As I scanned around to see if there's any other path to walk I heard rasping of leaves nearby.

I took a step towards the noise, curious to what did that sound or if someone is also talking a walk.

When I was just a few feet away a white fluffy thing jumped towards me. Stumbling backwards, I landed on my backside.

“Jesus!” rubbing my now aching butt. I saw movement to my right and saw the white fluffy thing – it was just a cute, chubby rabbit!

“Come here... Do you want to come home with me?” I asked not really expecting the rabbit to answer. I slowly got up and gently patted my pants.

“Ow!” I accidentally patted my butt.

“I hope it won't get a bruise.” I stared at the bunny, it's so big! It's like a fluffy Persian cat with big ears.

         Observing the bunny, I thought about how to catch it. I didn't bring any food with me. I just thought that if he saw me calm he might come to me willingly. So I slowly lowered my body in a crouching position and held my hand to the bunny, praying that he will sense that I'm not dangerous.