Chapter ONE

"Finally..." I lazily closed my door behind me. This week had been very busy for me - as usual. I quickly removed my 5-inch heels, tucked it under my coffee table and plopped down on my sofa. My day started on taking endless calls and entertaining walk-in clients, attending special events on my dad's behalf and helping him with his company.

                 My life was very simple - eat, sleep and go to work. Being an Interior Designer at my dad's company and the only one who followed his footsteps he offered me a job 2 years before I graduated. I've been working for him for almost 6years now and everyday is a new challenge for me.

                        They said that my dad is lucky to have me in the company, not that I'm planning to go to another one. They said that I'm the most sought after designer in our company - having rich and respectable businessmen and politicians as my clients.

             That's why my dad is very proud of me, he didn't say it but I'm sure as hell felt it. How wouldn't I? He gave me 2 things any employees would kill to have. First one is he gave me a vacation after my Friday schedule until Sunday night, I said 'vacation' not rest days because I am allowed to turn off my cellphone or to not answer any calls during those days.

I can do whatever I want- sleep all day, shop around, or go on a trip. Because being an Interior Designer doesn't give you rest days, if the client needs to clarify things with the design they would need to reach you even though, it's a freakin' Sunday! And it never ends to surprise me because my clients doesn't have a say to it and new clients are willing to wait for me 'til I get back to work. Well, maybe, it's because I always do a very good job.

The second one is he bought me a house. Just to rephrase it, not a house, a mansion! After graduating I decided it's time for me to move out from my parent's house and my dad told me that it's my gift for graduating with very satisfying grades. He even paid for all the furniture that I needed to put in it, so knowing it was free and me in charge of decorating it, of course I designed it meticulously and surely went over the top.

Every room is another world. I didn't use one motif for the entire house, I made sure that every time you went to a room and went to another it's completely different.

                Using a modern touch, but makes you feel comfortable in my living room so guests will be relaxed and welcomed. To my bedroom, I made it like you are in a garden full of flowers and could just roll on top of my soft white carpet.

My kitchen is a Victorian inspired, with warm wood covering most of the area and a counter top table in the center for 6 people. I have 3 guestrooms upstairs with 3 different themes and I have a garden full of different colors and shapes which leads to a small forest nearby. I was really happy that time, hugging and kissing him all over his face.

                     Luckily, my house is just half an hour drive to my workplace, it's a bit far and from all the traffic it would be stressful to go to work. But with my organizational skills I can still wake up early and go to work without being caught in the traffic. Sometimes, I went home to my parent's house if I needed a quick shower or sleep because their place is closer than mine to the office.

I am currently single, had one boyfriend and it was 9 years ago. After that 'asshole' dumped me for our classroom bitch, saying I was a stuck up and too boring for him. Well, I can't blame him if his hormones are just way out of control, and as for me - I didn't like giving up my virginity to him. I felt that I'm still waiting for my Mr. Right.

So, after that I promised myself to get a degree in College, work, live my life and hopefully to start my own family with someone I love.

                        Don't get me wrong, even if I looked like a workaholic - I live my life! My friends never fail to make my life 'exciting' as they keep on telling me. Setting me up on dates, dragging me literally from my office to parties and with my mom as accomplice she prepares suitable clothes, to me, 'slutty clothes' and so one of my friends would get it from my parent's house.

My mom always tells me to slow down and take a break from work, she always pushes me to have fun, go on dates, or as she always say it, "get laid". I know right? She's a bit crazy, pushing her own daughter to have sex! Even though it's irritating, I know that she's just worried about me not having any relationship for so long, and at the right age to get married and have kids. It's not like I don't like guys – just to be clear I'm not a lesbian.

The guys I met are all good-looking but, just not my type. I'll be turning 25 next week and I think it's because of that, that her 'advices' is becoming more like 'demands' about me getting a boyfriend. Telling me to bring home a boyfriend on Thanksgiving, and it's only 3 months before that Holiday! Can she really expects me to find a guy that fast?

And my dad, being the most caring and supportive husband, he just gives me a pat on the head and telling me to just listen to my mom. I'm starting to think it's her fault. My baby sister - after she graduated college she got married right away and is now living happily with her husband and their 1 year old baby boy. Being 21 that time, didn't she want to live her life a bit?

There so much things to do, travel around the world, go partying, or just read a book on a beach to escape from the city's busy atmosphere.

                  I know that my life isn't perfect, and without a boyfriend to some people it looks boring.After having that dream when I turned 18, it gave me hope that maybe someone out there is made just for me. The dreams are not always, just those nights after the dates that my friends keep on setting me up.

It's weird and creepy at first, but for the past 6 years that I've been dreaming of him it turned out to be an ordinary thing for me.

It's like having a long distance relationship, but after all those years of dreaming about him I still can't have a good look at his face. I only remember his voice saying to wait for him – deep, husky, and very sensual. I can tell that he is very sincere when he told me those words. I'm just curious if it's really going to happen. It's just a dream right? 

Sorry about the late editing. I didn't know how it works, but now I know. :D Please let me know your thoughts. Comments and suggestions are welcome! and votes/fan are very much appreciated.

I want to say my big THANKS to my friend, who inspired me to put up this story. But I needed to ask his nick 1st before I post it here, though. :D