Chapter SEVEN

Hey! sorry for the late chapter.. but here it is! Just a warning to all, there will be some languages and scenes that's a bit PG. so please if your not in proper age please kindly skip this chapter. And also,Thank you very much for the number of reads I got so far. Keep them coming! LOL Hopefully, to receive more votes and fans. :D

               The feeling of fear is overwhelming. I can't breathe, it's like being locked up in a very small room, without any doors or windows. I clawed my throat, struggling to get air into my lungs. My heart pumped wildly, and every pulse in my body thumped frantically. My body shook, and I could feel beads of sweat forming all over my body. I didn't know why my attacker disappeared, but I'm so glad that he did.

I was curious to know why my surroundings' so quiet. I looked around, but didn't see anything. The warm and comforting feeling of soft material underneath made my fear lessen. I surprised myself when my eyes opened involuntarily.

           It was still dark, but I knew I was on a bed. I swung my legs and my feet felt soft carpeted floor. I was confused, I searched the room for any signs of that man. I didn't know how I ended up here. I couldn't remember what happened earlier. The paintings on the wall didn't help to calmed myself. The darkness added an eerie effect on the wall. I knew it, remembering that it was a mural of a field of flowers.

The mural was lively and full of colors, but being in the dark didn't do any good. The flowers were all dark, and the shadow made it grew. Panic was slowly rising in my system. My heart beat doubled, causing my breathing to be quick and laborious. I felt something behind me when I backed up, I turned slowly to face a window.

I warily grabbed the window and lifted it to open, cool breeze welcomed me. The trees made an ominous sound and thick, black clouds covered the skies. I leaned on the window to see if there's someone or, something outside.

           Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard a howl, a wolf howl. My body reacted on instinct, it went stiff. I can't even blink when flashes of images, memories from earlier, appeared in front of me. The she-wolf and her pups, the black wolf who attacked me, my wounds. He came, the guy from my dreams, I ran, and met a werewolf. He tried to rape me and then...

“Vladimir...” I gasped, and almost fell back.

“Where is he? He told me that he wouldn't go anywhere...”

It was the most frightening thought, compared to being attacked by wolves, or escaping a mad man. Tears pooled down on my cheeks, I just can't take it anymore. The thought of him going away made my legs buckled. I was on my knees, while clutching my chest. I tried to calm my breathing, but the feeling was too powerful.

The sadness and fear of losing him made me take quick, short breaths.

“Vladimir?... V-Vladimir?!” I wiped my tears using the back of my hand, but instantly replaced by another set of tears.

Another wolf howl was heard from a distance. Out of fear and panic, I quickly stood up and ran for the door. I was still looking at the window, afraid that a wolf might come up and get me. I jiggled the knob while taking quick breaths.

When the door opened, I swung it forcefully making it banged hard against the wall. I quickly found the stairs, and as I took 3 steps, the door in the living room flew open. I snapped my head to the direction of the door and just then, I saw him. His auburn hair was already black, his red eyes hurriedly searched the room for any intruders. Fangs slowly protruding, hitting his lower lip. The door frame was cracking under his tight grip. His body hunched, like a predator ready for the kill, or because he was...scared?

I was distracted when he turned to look at me. He quickly straightened his body, accentuating his broad chest and tall physique. He took a deep breathe and walk slowly towards the stairs.